MR.PERFECT?!?

I Rolled Out Of My Soft Red Sheets. On To The Brown Heated floor. I Had To Get Ready For Trindads Party I Barely Want To Go But I Guess I Should Show Support For Him Then Since He Is My Cousin.

The Party Started In About 2 Hours So I Threw On Some Jargon Pants And A Tank Top With My gym shoes and hopped in my one of many sports cars. I drove off and went to the mall to get Trinidads gift. Just went into the mall and went into the jewelry store and saw this gorgeous girl. She had black hair and was wearing a blue and white outfit. I turned back to the cashier and got a nice 8,000 dollar watch for Trinidad and went to get me an outfit. I walked into the store and saw that same girl but she was with a man. "Their goes my shot" I thought to myself. I hurried up and got my outfit and left out.

I got in the car. Went home and put on my clothes and by then it was time to go the party. I left out the house and got into my white Bentley and drove off. I arrived to the party and everyone was there and i was late. I walked out and went into the place and noticed that i was over dressed their was a lot of people wearing jeans and shirts. I felt uncomfortable. I walked over to Trinidad and gave him his gift and said whats up. Then i found a comfortable spot and stayed there. As i was siting there i looked up and noticed the same girl from the store at the mall. She came alone.

This party is making me feel uncomfortable everyone is sagging, smoking, and being very rude to the rules i think i need to go. So i got up and left out the event and went downstairs and waited for the valet to bring my car around. I looked up at the building and noticed the girl looking at me. I was nervous but I was suspicious and wanted to go back up there and see why she was looking at me but i was ready to go and if I see them people again I will explode. So i got into my white Bentley and slowly drove away.

---KIMBELLA P.O.V---

I saw him at the store and thought that he was cute and he brought an expensive watch and i knew he had some money. I want to follow him home and see what he is about but i need a plan. We will run through the gate with him when it opens. And Takyra will speed away.

----Trent P.O.V---

I pulled up to my house and scanned my eye to open the gate and when it opened all of a sudden a car sped threw the gate. I was stunned and didn't know what to do.

"what the hell.. You could of hit my car."

Then a girl jumped out of the car and stud there and then the car sped away and the girl feel out and started crying. I was going to tell her to leave out the yard but i had some type of care for the poor lady. So I invited her in and let her stay the night in the guest bedroom.

" come on in and stay the night i don't want you walking this late at night, And now since you hit my car i cant take you home." I said

"no i don't want to cause any problems with you and your wife." she said sarcastic

"I .. I don't have a wife." I said

"oh... But i still don't want to cause any commotion" she said

"No Its okay Trust me come on in." I said

I helped her off the ground and we walked into my House. I lead her to the guest bedroom and let her get freshened up. I went downstairs To get her some food. I walked back upstairs and i noticed she wasn't crying anymore. Then i walked in and she was completely naked. I just stood their looking for a minute till she turned around and noticed me and quickly grabbed a towel, And came and got her food.

" You have a beautiful home, I wish my home was this nice" she said desperately.

" Thanks." I said

She set on the bed and finished her food while i turned on the TV for her and the shower.

"if you need anything just buzz that button that's on the wall, and I will come." i said

"ok.. thanks" she said

i walked out the room into my bedroom and got in the shower and changed out of my party clothes and into my shorts and T-shirt. I got in the bed and tried to roll over, But i couldn't sleep knowing that their was a complete stranger in my house but some how i managed to go to sleep.

---Kimbelle P.O.V---

I finished eating and put on some shorts that i saw in his closet, And wore my bra and walked out the room and started to explore his house."wow this house is big where should i go?" i said to my self. I walked into one room and there was a lot of clothing in here every brand almost. i walked out and saw his room. "i wonder whats in here" i said suspiciously.

I walked in the room and he was sound a sleep. I started snooping around and found alot of things. I found a receipt, Some jewelry and alot of more thing. His room was so big. I opened a drawer and i found all types of credit cards. I then closed the drawer and digged in his pants pocket and he had about 1,000$ in cash in the pocket and he had a credit card in the other. I took pictures of the card and took the money. I went back into my room and went to sleep.

---Next morning--- Trent P.O.V

I woke up and smelled my chef cooking. I woke up and went into the guest bedroom and kimbelle was putting her clothes on.

"good Morning" i said shirtless

she looked up in shock and said "good morning...Handsome"

"thanks your not bad yourself but breakfast is ready come on down when your ready"

I walked out of the room smirking. I went into my room and took a shower and when i got out Kimbelle was sitting right there on my bed.

i quickly grabbed a towel and said" uhm Yes'

" your packing huh" she said flirtatiously

" you want to feel it?" i said sexually

"sure why not"

she ran up to me and jumped on and my towel fell and we started kissing and i put her on the bed kissing her. I took off her short and went back to kissing her then i took off her pants and started kissing down her neck. she let out a slight moan.