FROZE? HOW!

After this morning with Kimbelle i decided to get Danielle and go out for lunch. What happened earlier was still on my mind and i wanted to get it out. Shes cute and all but i dont want her i have Danielle and I plan on keeping it that way.

"Hey Gorgeous wanna go out for lunch?"i said

"uh sure yea give me about 15 minutes." she said

"ok" i said.

i hung up the phone and threw it on the bed as i told Javier to get the car ready. I went into the bathroom and went to get my clothes i grabbed a pear of ripped jeans a baseball tee and some nike sport shoes. i grabbed my Rolex and my leather jacket then headed down stairs. As i got in the car i looked at my gate and noticed that a car was slowly driving past then when i looked it sped away. I was kind of confused. I got in the car and drove out my gate. i didnt have any cash instead i was using my credit card to pay for lunch. When i got to Danielle's apartment i went up to the 7th floor and walked in the room .

"Babe, You ready" i said walking to her room.

"yea im getting my clothes out." she said walking out of the bathroom into the closet.

Danielle is caramel skinned skinny and about 5 foot 2, with long brown hair.

"You look cute today" i said flirtatiously, trying to get the thing off of my mine that happened with kimbelle this morning.

"aweee, your so sweet" she said walking over to me and kissing me.

I squeezed her butt and then she stopped.

" not untill marriage" she said then kissed me again before she walked away.

"OK, I know" i said while laying back on the bed.

Danielle came out and we left out the room into the room and grabbed us a bottled water and left out the door. As we were waiting for valet i saw that same car ride past again slowly, then they sped off again. It was a black jeep with tinted windows and black rims. I turned around and opened the door for Danielle and walked over to my side and got into the car. I drove off and let the sun roof down and Danielle's long hair began to blow in the air as we drove down the street along the coast.

--Skip Drive--

We got out the car and i gave the key to the valet and grabbed Danielle's arm and we walked into the restaurant. As i was looking around i spotted Kimbelle and the waiter set us right by her. I set down and opened the menu. Trying not to look at her because this morning was a mistake and is not going to happen again.

"so babe what did you do all weekend" Danielle asked putting down the menu and grabbing a straw.

" oh nothing i went to trinidads party, got some clothes and nothing major" i said while trying not to look at kimbelle.

"what about you" i said looking up from the menu.

"oh, nothing i went to work got a car wash and got some clothes and visited my mother on sunday" she said

"Oh yea that reminds me i have to go see my mom on sunday, since thats her only day off and mine, IM going to be busy all week, im trying to sell this listing and its a lot of work so im gone have to work all week." i said looking at the menu.

"yea i understand" she said.

I looked up from the menu and saw Kimbelle eating and looking at me and when i looked at her she turned away quickly. Im kind of lost because first it was that black truck, now Kimbelle is here. Mhmm maybe its a coinsidence.

" babe..... Ahmad!" Danielle said snapping me out of my thoughts.

" yea im sorry i was just thinking about something." i said

The waiter walked up and we gave her our orders. As the waiter walk off i saw Kimbelle pull out a credit card that looked exactly like mine but i dont think it was mine it was probably another coinsidence. We got our food and ate and decided to chill for a minute. We got the check and i pulled out my credit card and put in the book for the waiter to get. I looked up and saw Kimbelle leaving and she turned and smirked at me.

The waiter came back and said " Your card was declined" the waiter said

"what? ... how i just paid on it last week" i said confused.

"babe im sorry but i guess you have to pay the bill because i dont have any cash on me." i said sadly

"uh ok my card should work" she said

she gave the lady the card and paid the bill then we left the restaurant and that black truck was sitting in the parking lot. I hurried up and grabbed Danielle and got in the car and sped off. The car followed right after me. the car was a truck so i figured that it couldnt last that long. So I sped up to 100 mph and the truck sped up to. We were flying from lane to lane and i didnt want to stop because it was kind of weird that ive seen this car 3 times already and it hasnt even been 24hours. I sped up to 110 and the car began to slow down . I took a quick right then a left and sped down an alley. When i came out the alley the car wasnt there so i made a right and continued to drive.

"Babe what was all of that about?!" Danielle said scared and nervously.

"i dont know .... its complicated ill tell u but we need to find somewhere to go because they know where i live... And i think they know where you live two, So we have to leave the state." i said while looking around to make sure that the car didnt come back again. we arrived at my house and i told for Rebecca to hurry and pack all of the clothes that i have and that we are going on a vacation to Spain.

I ran up the stairs into my office and got my cash out of my safe but it wasnt in their ... it was only 1,000 dollars. I ran down the stairs to Danielle and saw her being dragged out off the door by a girl and a man. I ran up the stairs and got my gun and ran back down the stairs and the car was leaving out of the gate. I jumped in my corvette and followed the truck that was quickly driving down the street. I gained speed and started shooting at the trucks tires but the didnt bust. The truck tried to drive me off of the road but i sped up and it ended up behind me. I got in the other lane and the truck was next to me. i hit the truck twice and it flew off the road and rolled over. i got out of the truck and opened the door but Danielle wasnt in their it was Kimbelle. I grabbed her dragged her into my car and drove away quickly so that i could find a place to take her and get what i need out of her. Im going to find Danielle but right now im working on Kimbelle. Im going to get what i need out of this bitch and she will regret what she did.