situation explained

Next day, you woke up. You were very hungry. Your throat felt very dry, you were exhausted, there was no energy left in you.

Y/n pov
Sitting in that same position, my whole body was aching. I felt that i was dying.

If i don't get anything to eat then i won't survive.

A boy i have never seen before entered the room.

He untied my legs.

"stand up."

I stood up. My legs were shaking. He held my hand and took me to the hall. I didn't say anything or argue because there was no energy left in me.

We arrived at the hall. There were jimin and three other guys sitting on the dining table and having breakfast.

That guy who was with me made me sit there too.

" self service. " he said.

" yoongi be more quick, you took so much time to bring her here. " said taehyung.

Ohh so his name is yoongi.

Yoongi just nodded.

I served myself some cereals and pancakes.

Everyone was eating quietly.

After finishing cereals, now i had got my energy back so i spoke up.

" ughh can you please tell me, why the hell are you doing this ? Why am i here ? Am i your hostage or guest that you are letting me have breakfast with you but also kidnapped me and tried to harrass me ? "

" when will you learn to shut up ? " said taehyung.

" when will you stop being so annoying and just tell me why am i here, because i hate being here. "

" lets get it straight. We have a mission. We needed her for it. We would have had her but you interrupted and she ran away. So now you are here instead of her and you will help us in completing our mission. "

" ugh, firstly she seemed scared, means she did not wanted to go with you so i did what i did. Secondly, can't you just track her down ? "

" she wasn't just some normal girl. She was the daughter of a mafia. Mafias are trained so they can protect themselves whenever needed. But she was 12 so she didn't had any training. Training starts at 13. So, it was easy to kidnap her. We would have held her as our hostage. Our enemy love their. Children, they are not the ones who can sacrifice their children's lives. So they would have surrendered to save her. But you ruined everything."

" ohh...but why would they let her go alone then ? "

" They didn't knew we were in this city. They also didn't expect something sudden like this, also that girl argued with them saying she is old enough to go by herself, she was returning after hanging out with her friends, her home was also very near, from where is a hidden passage to where they actually live. So her parents just agreed. "

" ohh, stupid girl. How did you know all this by the way. "

" we have secret agents." said yoongi.

"ohh, but can't you just track her again then ? "

" she must have told her family by now and they would be well aware so they will make sure she is not left alone. "

" oh....so, what am i supposed to do ? "

" we have a plan. You will kidnap her."

" i- what !? , no, uh-uh not at all. "

" yes, you will. "

" I WON'T-

he pulls out a pocket knife from his pocket. It was quite a large and sharp knife. He held it and started polishing it by rubbing it by his hand and said, " you want to stay alive, don't you ? "

" t-thats not f-fair. "

" that is sweety. "

Why do these fucking guys have to flirt even in situations like these.

" sweety, my foot. Ugh "

" ugh, jungkook tie that cloth on her mouth again or she will say something again and i wouldn't be able to control myself from hurting her. "

I again couldn't speak anymore.