kidnapped

Jungkook's pov

"we weren't able to bring that girl, we are really sorry-

"sorry ? U are telling me that a girl saved her, that a GIRL stopped you and even ESCAPED !? Are you that weak ? Have you stopped eating ? Huh!?"

" i-i, t-that girl-"

" shut the fuck up. Bring the girl who saved that girl here or it won't be good for you!"

" ok, i will bring her here. She will pay the cost for the trouble she caused."

Y/n's pov

I woke up, brushed, took a bath and ate breakfast.

" mom i'm going. "

" already ?"

"yeah, i wanna reach college on time today"

" ok dear, byeee"

"byeee mom"

It seemed like a very nice day. I walk to college daily, its like a morning walk. Today i will tell about those  guys to the police after college. So that they can be arrested and no one has to face what that girl faced.

I reached my college.

*after college*

It was a nice day at college. We had a lot of fun. Time to go to the police station.

I reaches the police station. It was just a few step away, as i was about to enter, someone pulled me and blocked my mouth with his hand. He then started dragging me towards a car. I bit his hand, turned around and punched him. "ouch, you bitc-" another punch lands on his face. "if you think you can kidnap me so easily then you are wron-" someone again blocked my mouth and quickly threw me in the car. They both entered the car. One of them next to me and the other one - jungkook on the driver's seat.

That guy beside me, tied me up. This time i wasn't able to do anything.

"good job jimin!" jungkook said.

" i know" he replied.

" the fuck ? Leave me, i swear if you even tried to touch me, i will kill you"

" aww how can you do that with hands tied up huh? "

" why don't you untie me and see for yourself ?"

" sure, i will but now is not the time"

"ughhh and YOU, fucking jungkook, the hell ? Whats your problem ? Why the fuck do you have to kidnap me!? And don't you have the guts to do it alon-"

A cloth was tied to my mouth.

"you speak too much. Don't you?" said jimin.

I tried to speak but my voice came out muffled, so i gave up.

We entered the forest. Thats when he tied a cloth on my eyes too so i can't see. After a few minutes, the car stopped. We came out of the car. Jimin walked me to i don't know where. Then he opened the cloth.

We were deep inside the jungle, he removed some grass which revealed an entry on the ground. He opened it. It was very dark.

"go inside." said jungkook.

I started climbing down the ladders. I reached the surface. It was still dark. Both of them entered too. Jungkook took my hand and pulled me with him, after a few steps, he stopped. He then touched his thumb to a touchpad , i guess. A door opened.

I saw inside. It was a huge hall with walls painted in white and a marble floor. There were many passages. Jungkook took me to one of them, jimin following behind. There were many rooms. We stopped by one of the room. It was different from others. It had a red door.

Once we entered inside, i saw a shelf with many things on it, looked like things which can be used to torture someone. There was a chair in the centre of the room where i was told to sit.

They tied me to the chair. "call taehyung, tell him that we have got the girl" jungkook said and smirked.

Jimin then called taehyung and informed him that they have got me, then he asked him to come here.

After a few minutes, another man entered the room.

"oooh so she is that girl, remove the cloth from her mouth, lets listen to what she has to say." he said and smirked.

Jimin removed the cloth. As soon as he did that, i spoke up.

"listen you, taehyung, aren't you ? Why the fuckk am i kidnapped ?"

"well well don't you think you are being too harsh ? This can be bad for you, you know."

"i am done with you. You FUCKING ASSHOLE!! Just untie me once and i will rip you into two peices and feed them to the dogs."

"ohh really ? I'm scared."

"you-"

"tie the cloth again. Enough of her bullshit"

Jungkook tied it again.

"Now leave her here, we will do the interrogation tomorrow. I am tired today. Lets go"

And they all walked out.

Thank god. They didn't harm me. I have learned how to untie knots in such situations, i was bored and thought why not learn some techniques. Never knew, they would come in handy. I will have to think of an escape plan. Then i will get them arrested too.

Author's note

I am so sorry for updating so late. I will make sure to upadate on time, and idk what is happening, the views are not correct, they should have been 3 but its just showing one :( i hope you liked this part. If you did then pls share it, it would motivate me a lot, thanks for reading :)