Chapter 1 - The truth

True love isn't easy. But it must be fought for; because once you find it ... it can be never replaced. – David 'Nolan' Charming.

I was standing at the docks watching the sea. "Here you are." Peter came standing next to me. "Once a pirate, always a pirate." I said. "You never change." "Is that a compliment?" "Of course it is." "I think I should apologize to you." "Oh, really?" "Yes, for my behavior last evening." "I accept." "You better do." "Oh, you naughty." "Peter?" "What love?" "Where were you during the fight against Blackbeard?" "What do you mean?" "Well, I heard from my dad that you were gone in the middle of the battle." "Oh, I just, just needed to get away, you know empty my head." "Serious Peter, I know when you're lying so tell me the truth." "Alena I can't." Why not?" "I just can't." "Why don't you trust me!?" "I do trust you!" "Then why don't you tell it to me!" He walked away without looking back at me. "Peter! Peter! Come back! You can't just leave me here like this!" I screamed until I couldn't see him. I looked back at the sea and went home. "I'm home." I said while I closed the door. "Hey love, you look like you could use a drink." "Indeed, I need a drink."  "Granny's, I pay." "I would love to."

"So, how are you?" My father said while we were drinking rum. "Not exactly great." "How do you mean?" "Peter and I had an argument." "Oh." "Yeah, he didn't want to tell me the truth." "Well, it's a complicated boy." "I know but our relationship ended because he wasn't honest with me, and I'm afraid what will happen if we start that way." We looked at each other and he hugged me.  We were ready to leave when Peter stood in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I want to say sorry." "Sorry for what?" "Sorry for lying to you." "I accept, so what's really going on?" "I can't tell you that, I'm sorry." "Then why did you came here?" "I don't know." "What's going on with you?" He walked out of Granny's. "I can see what you mean." My father spoke while we walked outside. When we were outside I saw Peter standing in the middle of Main Street arguing with a girl. I ran to him and grape his shoulder. He turned and I saw Tinkerbell. "Peter what..." "Alena please stay away, I don't want you involved in this." "But..." "No, please don't make it harder for my." "What harder?" "Leaving." "What, no you can't be serious." "Sorry I am." "No, I can't lose you, not again." "Please I have to." "Why!?" Peter fell to the ground and grape to his chest. "No, you're not dying again, are you?" "I need to go back...aghhss...to Neverland, otherwise...ahhgg...I'll die." "Nononono, there need to be another way!" "There is no other way, I'm sorry." He sobbed, I helped him up and hugged him tight. "Goodbye then." "I'll be back in two weeks." "Promise?" "Promise, and from now on no more secrets." I let him go. "No more secrets indeed." I slowly walked back to my father and hold him tight. Peter flew into the air, he looked at me and waved goodbye. I ran to him and grape his hand, I flew in the air. When I was at his height I grape his face and kissed him hard. I let him go and came slowly back on the ground. I turned around to go back to my father when I heard a giggle. I turned my head and saw Peter smiling. "You are amazing, fantastic." He said while he pulled me in the air. He kissed me hard and passionately. "I love you." He screamed. "Peter, what is this?" "You saved me." "What?" "True loves kiss, when you kissed me, you saved me!" "Oh Peter, I, oh my god. I saved you!" He pulled me up and spindled me around. "I love you too." We both smiled. I looked at my father, he nodded to me. "Let's go to Granny's and celebrate!" I said, and looked in Peter's eyes. We walked to Granny's. When we were inside I ordered three rums. "Oh, do you do rum, Peter?" "Well, for this time I do." He kissed my neck softly, I moaned. "What was that lady?" My dad asked. "Euh, nothing." I giggled. Rumple and Belle entered Granny's, Belle immediately ducked away when she saw Peter. "What is he doing here?" She asked shocked, Rumple looked up. "Indeed, I thought you were dead!" He growled. I stood up and stood before Peter to protect him. "He is here for me, so if you would just go on with your love nothing will happen." I spoke. "Captain how can you allow this!?" Rumple exclaimed. "Rumple easy, it's just..." My dad looked around. "Give this kid some happiness, don't you know where she's been through!" Emma finished my dad. "I know, but you're sure he won't do anything." Rumple went through. "That's also what they said to Belle when she told everyone she loved you." I answered, Peter putted his arms around my waist. "It's alright, my son and I don't really like each other that much." Peter whispered in my ear. "I know." I whispered back. Rumple went to Belle and they took a seat on a table far from us. "Well, that went well." I said softly in Peter's ear. "Where will you be staying?" Henry Popped next to us while asking. "I don't know, Henry." Peter answered. Henry showed us a paper. "Here, there is a house free in the same flat Snow and Charming are living." He said. "Alright let's get it." I shouted. "And how am I supposed to get it?" Peter asked, he had a point. "My mother can help." Henry offered. "I don't know if your mother likes me." Peter pointed out. "Leave that to me." Henry was already outside. "Let's get that house shall we?" I said. Peter stood up and was ready to leave. "What a good idea." I stood next to him. Henry showed us to way to this flat. We opened the door and I could see that Peter liked it. "And...?" I asked him. "I'll take it." He said and kissed me. "Alright, guys. Let's go and get this flat." Henry said while he awkwardly stood there. We walked together to the mayor's office. Henry knocked on the door and smiled at us. "Yes come in." It sounded. We walked inside. "Henry, you know you don't have to knock, sweetie." Regina said while walking towards Henry. "I know but I came for Peter Pan, he wants to rent a house." He said. Peter came standing next to Henry. "That's right." Peter shyly said. "And which house may that be?" She asked. "The house in the flat of Snow White and prince Charming." He said with some doubt. "Right, just wait one minute." She said and walked out of her office. I smiled nervously at Peter and gave him a nod. Regina walked back in with some papers. She took a seat and waved to Peter to do the same. "Right, you need to read this papers and when you're done you need to sign right here." She explained to him. Henry and I sat down on the one of the benches that stood in her office. When Peter was done Regina gave him the keys of the apartment, as it was called. He smiled to me and I smiled back. We walked back to the apartment and Henry had left us because he needed to be home on time. Peter opened the door and we walked inside. "Well, how shall we furnish this house?" He said. "Surprise me!" I almost shouted. He waved his hands and the whole apartment stood full with furniture. "Well, it looks perfect." I said. "Nothing can be as perfect as you." Peter said, I giggled. He picked me up and carried me upstairs to the bedroom.  While he carried me I thought, I won't be much home anymore, I giggled and rested my head against Peters chest.