1 Week Later

"I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be with you anymore. I can't be with you. You haven't looked for a job or really done anything since you were fired. I can't be with someone who can't put up with even the slightest inconvenience." and with that,  Chloe had finally left Mike. Mike was distraught, he had nothing left besides his son, and even his son was going with his now ex-girlfriend. Soon, another week had passed. Then, another. Eventually, it had been a month. Then 2. Then a quarter year, and finally, half of a year had passed.

It was now Johnny's 9th birthday, and Mike hadn't seen him in 3 months. But soon, when Mike went to that pizza place in town, Freddy Fazbear's pizza, he would finally see his son and his ex again. He grabbed his keys, he had been borrowing money from his parents for the past half a year to pay for his car and his small apartment. His ex was paying for the party at Freddy's. He got into his car and began driving, and as he was driving he began to get a strange feeling in his gut, like something was terribly wrong. He drove into the parking lot of Freddy's, and it got worse.

He walked into the building and saw his son and ex. He looked over and saw the animatronics on the stage, Bonnie The Bunny, playing his guitar, Chica The Chicken holding her cupcake, and Freddy Fazbear himself, singing on the stage. Mike looked over in the corner and saw a purple curtain with a sign in front of it that said "OUT OF ORDER", that would be Pirate's Cove, where Foxy The Pirate hides out. Johnny walked up to Mike and hugged him. Mike hugged him back. "Hey buddy, how's things been?" He asked his son. His son began going on a rant about random stuff, stuff that Mike usually paid attention to, but Mike had noticed something on the wall that he thought was more interesting. There was a poster on the wall. "HELP WANTED" it said. Mike walked up to it. The restaurant wanted a night guard. Mike read the qualifications and decided he was going to apply, right after his son's birthday party.