The Murders

Mike was sitting in the library at the computer. He knew there was something going on with Freddy's, he just didn't know what. He sat in the chair, searching the internet about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Nothing really came up, so he asked if there were any old newspapers he could look through for articles about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. About 5 minutes later, the librarian came back with newspapers. Mike looked through the articles and eventually, after about 15 minutes of food reviews and help wanted ads, he found exactly what he had been looking for. He found four separate articles, all with disturbing headlines and stories.

"Kids Vanish At Local Pizzeria- Bodies Not Found"

"Two local children were reportedly lured into the back room during late hours of operation at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza on the night of June 26th. While video surveillance identified the man responsible and led to his capture the following morning, the children themselves were never found and presumed dead. Police think that the suspect dressed as one of the company's mascots to earn the children's trust."

"Five Children Now Reported Missing. Suspect Convicted."

"Five children are now linked to the incident at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where a man dressed as a cartoon mascot lured them into the back room. While the suspect has been charged, the bodies themselves were never found. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has been fighting an uphill battle ever since to convince families to return to the pizzeria.

"It's a tragedy."

"Local Pizzeria Threatened With Shutdown Over Sanitation"

"Local Pizzeria, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, has been threatened again with shutdown by the health department over reports of foul odor coming from the much loved animal mascots. Police were contacted when parents reportedly noticed what appeared to be blood and mucus around the eyes and mouths of the mascots. One parent likened them to "reanimated corpses" "

"Local Pizzeria Said To Close By Years End"

"After a long struggle to stay in business after the tragedy that took place there many years ago. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has announced that they will close by year's end. Despite a year long search for a buyer, companies seem unwilling to be associated with the company. "These characters will live on in the hearts of kids. These characters will live on." - CEO

Mike had seen enough. He knew it. He knew that something had to have happened, and here it was. Years ago. Now he had to go back. He had to figure out how this all connected, who killed those kids, and how the company managed to stay in business. Sure, they were going to close soon, but he had a way in. He had a job there, and if his suspicions were correct, he knew where those bodies were.