Chapter 6

I woke up and I was curled in a ball under the covers. I didnt do that last night. I took some clothes from the closet and went to take a shower. I turned on the cold water and stepped in. I never liked warm water unless it was Lukewarm water. I cleaned myself off and dried my hair. Even though there was a blow dryer I hated using it. It makes my hair feel weird. I went out of the bathroom to find Niall looking out my window. He was searching for something.

Can i help you? I asked. He looked at me relived.

I thought you left. The window was open and you werent in your bed. He said.

I usually take showers in the mornings. I said.

Ok. Lets go get some food, you havent eaten in a day. He said

And you need to meet your co-workers. He said. I followed him into the dinning room. There was 3 men and 1 little girl playing on an 1-phone.

Rose, this is Liam, Zayn, and Harry. That over there is Jamie. He said placing the food on the table. Jamie didnt look up from her phone. I noticed her headphones.

Good to meet you rose. Harry said. Liam and Zayn nodded.

What does Jamie do around here? I asked.

She does work like gather information and materials. She is the undercover worker. He said. He placed another plate in front of me.

How old is she? I ask.

Around 11. I found her years back and she agreed to work for us. Zayn said.

Eat.Your.Food. Niall said. I sat down and started eating. I occasionally looked at Jamie. She looked weak. It looked like she havent slept in days. I ate my food silently. Nobody spoke.

Any assignments for today boss? Louis said as he walked in. He wasnt wearing a shirt and it was hard for me to not notice those many tattoos.

Actually yeah, you guys are going to steal some coke from a friend of mine who owes me. Niall said. You will take Rose with you. She needs to experience how it is in the real world. Niall said.

Fine, do we take Jamie as well. Harry asked?

If you want. Niall said.

Why don't you come along,make it a party. Louis said.

I heard that. Niall said. He put his plate away. Okay we will discuss the plans after everyone finished getting dressed... Niall said looking at Louis. The boys left Niall and I alone, with Jamie. Then I guess I am not alone. Niall walked over to Jamie and took her phone out of her hand which pulled out her ear buds.

Hey. She said. I am going to hand out the assignments, you better be listening. He said. He went to the closet and pulled out a box and put the phone in. He put the box back. The box was on the highest shelf in the closet. Jamie grunted.

What does he keep in that box? I asked her.

Stuff that he keeps distracting me during our "Family Meetings". He always forgotten to give back my stuff. She said.

Why don't you grab it. I asked.

I am too small. She said. She crossed her arms over her chest. Soon everyone was in the living room. Niall was the only one standing.

Ok so here is the plan, Once Harry, Louis, Liam, and Rose get inside the house, he will invite you in. Once you are in, Harry will get him mad by flirting with his wife. Once a fist fight had broken loose, Rose will go down the hall into his office. You will find the drugs hidden under the table. Put the drugs in this bag. After Rose comes out with them, Liam and Zayn will break apart the fight. If he hurts any of you, then the plan is to kill him back. Zayn and Jamie, you will stay here making sure that all goes according to plan. Use those ear piercings. They have ear pieces inside. He won't suspect a thing. Do we all understand? Niall said. Nobody spoke up. He handed me a black duffle bag.

What if he sees the bag? I ask him.