Chapter 9

It was 2 hours that I laid there, just staring at the treetops. It also started raining which was very pleasant. The boys were still looking for me. My heart would race when there voices got closer. Finally I heard Louis scream my name. I pretended to be asleep but i ended sleeping for real. I woke up to Thresh licking my face. My ribs still hurt very much. Liam was standing in my door way watching me. I tried to get Thresh off me but there was a shock of pain from my ribs. Liam took Thresh off me. He put him in my arms.

"You banged yourself up pretty bad, but we didn't think you would wake up." He said.

"Where Niall?" I asked.

"Probably throwing up in the bathroom". He said.

"What were you guys fighting about?" I asked.

"Well you probably know that Niall likes you. He would give you the world if you wanted him to. I...Also like you, You might call it a crush. Well Niall knew and he got very angry. He doesn't want to let you be someone else's. Liam said.

"Oh" was all I could say.

"Do you like Niall too"? I looked down. My feelings for Niall were complicated and I don't know how to explain it. I mean he is attractive and stuff but somethings he scares the living daylight out of me. You cant predict Niall, he is like an untamed Lion. Liam shook his head and left. Thresh nuzzled his way into my arm and made me pet him. I heard the door open and I saw Niall who looked like shit. I moved backwards.

IM TIRED ILL TRY TO UPDATE