chapter 4

Chapter song :

" Your friends are so cool , you go out every night...."

I was in my dorm studying , when I remembered that harry and his friends we're waiting for me . I got up and Run out of the dorm as fast as I could . When I got outside I saw harry and ginny "flirting " . It was disgusting  . To be honest I felt jealous , I felt all this butterflys in my stomach got killed in a second . Why am I fealing like this ?! What's happening to me ?! I can't be In love right ?! No I won't be ! Me and harry just got close or whatever and it's impossible for me to be in love ! But why am a fealing like this than ? Harry probably likes ginny anywyss , she's beautiful and kind unlike me . Ginny has an amazing style and clothes how can't a person not like her tho ?  Ugh am jealous of her at this point . She has cool friends, she gose out every night.  yah she's living a life ! she's got a pretty face , pretty "best friend" too (harry ) I want to be here so bad but I really don't know her .
     - Earth to y/n !
     - oh uh sorry ?!
     - anyways uh so when are we going 
       to go at hagrids ?
     - we're waiting for Ginny's friend
        so she can go out with her .
Ron said as I chuckled a bit.
     - being protective much Ronald !?
I winked and everyone giggled.
      - harry mind stopping "shagging"
        ginny for a bit !?
I said as I rolled my eyes . Ginny kinda brushed , she went as red as her hair .
      - omg y/n ! We aren't shagging !
        Now your going to make our
        Friendship cringe!
  That's what I want potter . I thought to myslef . God what's Bloody happening to me? I don't like this at all!  Harry's just my friend! Suddenly somone touched me on my back and I got scared , but I realized it was lunna. We juts said hi to eachother and that it . She and Ginny went out .
       -  potter your into ginny
         aren't you ?!
I asked
       - nope ! Not at all ! I mean she's
         a good girl but no ! I may or may
         not have somone else in mind .
He winked
        - I want to know who that lucky
          lady is !
Hermione joked .
       - mind stopping talking about
         love !
Ron said in discus.  We all rolled our eyes and went outside to go to hagrids. We saw draco and his little friends just laughing and beeing as happy as ever bc of what's going to happen . Hermione couldn't take it no more and she just punched him as hard as she could.
      - bloody hell mione ! That's was
        brilliant ! He deserves that !
      - thanks n/n !