chapter 8

Chapter song:

          " She's got you mesmerized
             while I die "

                           Y/n's pov:
   Today was the first task of the Tournament . Everyone did a good job, they only have 2-3 scratches on they're faces that's all . I was mostly paying attention to harry , he probably was very worried .  I wish I could have been there for him , I wish I could've huged him and wished him good luck so he would've been less worried. I think I should really talk to him and tell him that we've been acting like Little kids and shit.
            - hey n-y/n !
            - hi harry .
            - look am very sorry ! I
              Should've listen to you and
              I should've not tested you like
              this !
            - it's fine harry! Am sorry too.
We we're quite for a long time before harry broke the silence.
            - am really sorry n/n .
            - I forgive you potter .
I gave him a little smirk. He slowly stepped forward to me , getting closer and closer every second and he wasn't even an inch away from me now . I could feal butterflys flying inside my stomach and my heart beating none stop . My mind couldn't help but wonder was this going to be it?! Will he kiss me right now ? Omg I love him !
          - so uhh besties again?
My heart shattered into millions of pieces and the butterflys slowly started dieing.
          - y-yah ofc !
I slightly smiled at him as I looked into his beautiful eyes that we're an inch away from me . My heart keept telling me to kiss his lips but I was to nervous to be the one kissing him first .
         - harry !
I heard cho calling him over to her .
         - I'll be back n/n !
        - ok !
He gave me a big smile and walked twords cho . I could see how cho looker at harry and how harry looked at cho , it's like they're in love with eachother . I realized so many things in just two seconds . Harry never looked at me the way he looks at cho , he never smiled at me like he smiles at cho, he never hugged me the way he hugs cho or he never loved me like he loves cho . I could feal tears falling from my eyes one by one , each tearing me down and burning me to the ground . It's getting harder and harder to breathe, I feal like in any moment am going to faint .
            - y/n you alright?
           - yah am alright.
           - am cedric by the way !
           - nice to meet you.