Blossoming From Zero - Chapter 50

---I can't believe I actually wrote it... my innocence is gone. This was my first time writing such a scene, so I hope I didn't go overboard cause it gets pretty steamy. I think I need a shower for more than one reason.---

---Picture of Liam---

"Do you... uh... wanna go all the way?" He whispered. His breath ticked my ear and sent shivers down my spine. My heart raced as I nodded slowly. His smile grew into a grin, making his handsome face even more sexy. He ran his hands down to my underwear again and played with my bulge. After working it back and forth for awhile he placed a finger under the waistband of my boxers. He slowly tugged them to my knees revealing my fully erect member. I hid my face in embarrassment while he stared at it in awe. He placed his fingers around it making me jump a bit. Just having him stare made me stiffer, but when he has his hand on it like that, oh gosh it makes me want to explode.

He began slowly tugging it making me moan out loud with my hips swaying a little. He rubbed his free hand over my stomach adding to the extreme pleasure I was already receiving. As his jerks got more intense I felt myself curling under his touch. I soon found my self cuddling in his arms as he jacked me off.

He stopped a moment later and bent over, I was curious as to what he was doing, until I felt something wet wrap around my solid member. He was sucking me off. He was really good at this seeing as its his first time, though I wouldn't know the standard since this is also my first time.

The feeling of his lips coating my hard-on made my moans even louder. When his lips reached my shaft he worked his tongue around my pole like a professional. He bobbed his head up down from my tip to my shaft. I felt myself climaxing, I moaned long and loud notifying him I was going to release. Instead of pulling away to went faster and harder. I felt myself cream his mouth. He pulled back taking every drop with him. He swallowed it and went back in to lick any remaining substance at my tip. He got his tongue under my foreskin and stretched it. He pulled back again a moment later and gazed at me with a smile across his face.

"Your turn." He smirked as he removed his pants. I was finally going to see all of him. My heart beat sped up, making it surprisingly fast. He threw his crumpled pants to the floor and sat up on the opposite side of the bed from me. The moonlight peeked through the window defining his gigantic bulge. It tented his briefs like it wanted to escape. That was enough to make me fully erect once again.

He motioned me over and pointed to the tower at his lap. I slowly and shyly crawled in between his legs, making my way to his package. Once there I gawked at it, it was much larger up close which only made me more nervous. I looked up at Liam from his lap, he sat there expectantly with a smirk on his face. Did he really mean for me to expose him? He continued staring at me so I assumed so. I hesitantly placed my hands around the strap of his briefs. I looked up at him once  more to verify if this is what he intended. I noticed his smirk had deepened which was a definite sign to continue.

I slowly pulled his briefs down his legs. As I reached his knees his size flung out and towered over my face. The tip was almost dripping pre-cum. I felt a sudden wave of lust wash over me as I spotted his veiny rod. Crap, how is he going to fit that in me? I felt a little intimidated by his size.

He pushed on his shaft, lowering it to me. I slowly placed both my hands around it, they could barely grip it. It felt warm and solid to the touch. I felt myself salivating over it. I took the head in mouth and worked my tongue around his tip. The feeling of it in my mouth was warm, sleek and firm.

As I began trying to fit more of his ginormous length in my mouth he rubbed my head and back with his free hand. The taste of the juice that leaked from him was salty, and I wanted every bit of it. I finally got one third of him in my mouth, while I used my hands to cover the other two. I bobbed on him hopping to get the thick cream from him.