Chapter 10

Tommy's POV
I looked down seeing Y/N in my arms I couldn't help but blush and smile like an idiot.

I grabbed both of our phones and put them in my pocket. I knew she had fallen asleep and same with the rest of the house.

I snuck my hand under her neck and back of the legs and lifted her up bridal style. I carried her out of the passage and up the stairs into our room.

I saw Tubbo smirking but I ignored him and laid her down in the bed. I looked at her and smiled admiring her and walked to the other side of the bed.

I put both the phones on charge and Tubbo pulled me out of the room.

"You really like her don't you" he whispered so no one would wake up.

"Uh maybe" I picked my finger. I don't like telling my emotions to people unless it's my mum.

"Dude I saw the way you were looking at her" he looked at me and I looked to the floor.

"How can you not like her she's the cutest person ever and she's so nice but she'd never like me" I said a little louder and put my head on the wall lightly.

"That picture you posted on Twitter you kissed her on the cheek and she was smiling" he paused "this entire house is waiting for one of you to make a move and get together!"

"But she's perfect and could get any guy she wanted" I vented tears brimming my eyes but I was not going to cry for the life of me.

"What if you're that guy" he poked my shoulder.

"I don't know but thanks tho" he pulled me into a half hug and we both went back into the room. She still seemed like she was sleeping but she had turned towards my side of the bed.

I laid down and she cuddled into my chest. I sighed with happiness and fell asleep.

Y/N's POV
I opened my eyes and I could tell it was early.

I slid out of Tommy's embrace and walked over to the window. The sun was just rising and oranges and reds took over the sky. I sighed knowing it was my last few hours in this house. Last few hours with my friends. My last few hours with Tommy.

"Hey you okay" I felt Tommy hug me from behind and lay his head on mine.

"Yeah I just don't want to go" I sighed hugging his arms.

"Me either" Tubbo whispered from the floor causing us both to jump. "Sorry just pretend I'm asleep and I'm not here" he smiled and hid half his face in covers.

I giggled and turned back to the window. The sun had come above the horizon and the pretty colors were just blue.

"Cmon" I grabbed Tommy's arm and pulled him to the kitchen.

"Good morning" Niki smiled at both of us. "Just in time" she handed us both a plate of pancakes. We both took a seat at the table.

Tubbo soon trotted down the stairs and took some pancakes joining us. He sat to my right and shoveled his mouth with food.

"I don't want you to leave" he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I don't want me to leave either" I smiled and bounced my left leg nervously.

We continued to eat and Tubbo soon lifted his head off my shoulder to go talk to Niki in the kitchen.

Tommy laid his right hand gently on my leg. "Hey calm down it'll be okay" he gave me a sad smile and looked into my eyes. I tried to smile back and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Y/N we're heading back in about an hour" Wilbur put a hand on my shoulder. He gave it a slight squeeze and left letting me enjoy my time with Tommy while I had him.

I wrapped my arms around Tommy tightly feeling my eyes swell up with tears.

He put his arms around me and held me tight while my tears fell. He whispered comforting things to me saying we'll see each other again and stuff like that.

"It'll be okay" he whispered. I raised my head and looked his in the eyes.

"I don't want to go" I whispered my voice hoarse. His face went slightly pink but that could've been where he was upset too.

"I don't either but we have to" he smiled and pulled me back into the hug.

*time skip*

"Okay let's go" Wilbur patted me on the back and carried his last box out to the car. I followed him out.

I turned around and saw Tommy at the door. I dropped my bag and ran back to him causing him to stumble back. He didn't even take a second before holding me tight.

"Goodbye Tommy" I whispered into his chest.

"Bye Y/N" he whispered back.

And with that I turned around and got into the truck. He drove away with sad waves until we couldn't see them anymore.

A/n wasn't what you were thinking was it 😂 well I hope y'all have a great day with plenty of water! Love youuuuuus

Word count: 880