𝒐𝒐𝒊. chapter one

「 001

001. a new project, an annoying partner, and a fake baby... could it get any worse?  

 could it get any worse?  」

"𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒?" Rhea Hwang grumbled under her breath when she sat in her seat next to her tablemate Hoshi Remington - groaning as she let her head fall onto the table.

"I think you did," He pointed out and Rhea huffed as she lifted her head to watch him.

"No one signed up for it," A new voice called out. The two turned around to see Ella Barrett walk into the classroom, a bunch of textbooks in hand. She was pretty tall which made it easy for everyone to spot but her obsidian mane of curls with her small pretty face at the centre was her outstanding feature. "It's a new mandatory class for seniors so the counselors added it to our schedule."

Hoshi frowned. "But we already took health during our freshman year."

Ella shrugged before sitting down at a seat right in the front of the classroom, next to the teacher's desk. She was well known for being every teacher's pet, and while Rhea didn't mind, many found her annoying because of it.

Rhea couldn't help but notice all the cardboard boxes near the teacher's desk. It looked as if the teacher was moving into the classroom but the FRAGILE sign on the boxes told her otherwise. She was more confused now than before.

While Hoshi began rambling about something to Mei Huang who was sitting nearby, Rhea's eyes drifted over the class, catching the eye of a familiar girl - Sevyn Aspen from her Criminology class. Sevyn sent Rhea a smile and wave to which Rhea's face lit up, sending a smile back.

"Lesbians," November Catrine coughed out as she sat down at the desk behind Rhea. She turned  around to look at one of her closest friends.

Just as Rhea was about to respond, the classroom grew silent as AJ Gonzalez walked into the classroom. His face was morphed into a scowl and his bag was swung over his left shoulder. Dramatically, he plopped down into a seat in the back row and glared at anyone who stared at him. He was school-wide famous for his asshole like personality but that didn't stop a bunch of girls to be infatuated with him, especially the freshman and sophomores.