Chapter 3

(haha this is a long one)

"Novo."
Shit.
He's gonna think one of two things.
I'm trying to hurt him.
Or something else.
"Get off of the young man."
I looked right at Maddox. Said nothing. Did nothing. Just stared.
"NOVO. You get off the patient!!"
Ofcourse I didn't. While Elijah was too busy looking at me and Maddox fight, I finished tieing him up onto the chair. Now the problem was Maddox.
What can I do about him?
Well.
Laughing gas is always an option. But I'd have to get it fast. And tie him up. The bad part is that he's, faster, taller and stronger then me.
If he where to say push me I could easily break a bone.
Yes.
I'm that weak.
I also wouldn't be fast enough to leave the room, get the laughing gas, hook it up to the machine and get it onto Maddox. Also, I think we only have laughing gas made for children. So it wouldn't work for him. He's like what, twenty three?
Yeah, that's not an option.
"SECURITY!!-"
Why won't he shut up!?
I can't have anyone knowing about this.
While Maddox was screaming for someone, I was stressing out.
That's it.
I had no other option. I pushed him in the room and closed the door. He was trying to push me away.
One second I was closing the door.
The next.
I slammed his head on the ground.
I looked down to see blood all over the tiled floor.
No.
No. No. No.
I couldn't have killed him.
This can't be.
He won't die.
Right?
I needed to set up a scene to make it look like he fell.
But Elijah is gonna be a snitch and tell on me.
Just like how he did three years ago.
But that's for a whole other chapter.
"Kid, you tell anyone that this happened and your in big trouble."
He couldn't respond. He was too much in shock to do so.
"Agreed!?"
He nodded.
Finally. We can agree on something. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I had to set this up quick.
I untied Elijah and pushed him out of the room. If he doesn't move from that spot, security is going to think he killed Maddox.
Well.
I don't know if he's dead..
Anyways.
I grabbed one of those mouthwash cups and filled it with water in the skin. I dropped it all over the floor to make it seem like he slipped. I also washed my shoes with disinfecting wipes to get rid of the blood.
The foot steps where getting closer.
Good thing this place is big, so I'd take longer for them to find and get to the room.
I ran out of the room screaming, I needed to pretend like I just saw him fall or something.
"HELP!! MADDOX JUST FELL!!"
Ew.
I can't belive I'm calling for help.
Whatever.
Some people from other rooms ran over to see Maddox on the floor. He was clearly still alive. I saw him open one of his eyes.
I decided to act like a nice person and tried to help him up.
As I mentioned earlier, this guy is taller then me. So he's heavier then me. And I'm pure skin and bone so this was a big struggle for me.
"I won't let you get away with this... Novo.."
Well. What can he do about it? I'm a charming young man, no one is going to think I caused this.
Let's just hope Elijah doesn't call me out.
This is making me regret not staying in my car.
A lot.
If I would've been just a little bit late, Elijah would've gotten a different dentist. And I would most likely get in trouble.
But that's better then almost killing someone.
The police, random patients, some four year olds, old ladies and other doctors ran over.
"What happened!?" Yelled out one of the security.
I was going to respond but stupid ugly little kid named Elijah decided to speak up instead.
"The dentist guy just fell and slammed his head on the floor!"
Phew.
He didn't call me out.
But I can't trust him just yet.
He could always expose me after this happens. But if he does, well that won't turn out well. For both of us. I can.. I will go to jail. And I'll find a way to kill that guy.
Everyone was panicking. The kids where crying, I'm not surprised. They're looking at a man that is almost dying. The other dentists where also concerned. Who wouldn't be.
Not me ofcourse.
I hate that guy.
The security lady yelled out some stuff, all I understood was, "The ambulance is coming don't panic!".
I have no idea what else she said.
Maybe she said something along the lines of, "Novo is amazing and he should get a raise and promotion."
Let's hope that's what she said and not something like, "Novo killed this guy, he's going to jail."
Or she could've said something else that had nothing to do with this but whatever.
I don't care.
As long as I don't go to jail I'm good.
A bunch of police men and doctors ran in and took Maddox.
Aw man.
They took my new husband.
I was gonna a marry him and have three dogs.
Just kidding.
I'm too funny.
Right?
Anyways.
Now my hands were covered with blood. I looked like I caused a murder.
Well.
Maybe I did. But I just hope I didn't kill him. Not because I care. I just don't want to go to jail. I could care less if he died and I didn't go to jail.
Two police stayed by me. What did they want?
"So, sir, can you tell us what happened here?" A police said that while taping up the area, so no one would get close.
I stayed silent for a while. I didn't know how to respond.
This was the first time in a while I've had to talk to a cop.
I was scared.
"Sir?"
Why won't they leave me alone. I almost killed someone. Why would I want to talk to them.
This makes me seem like I feel bad for what I did. I don't feel bad. It was rather satisfying to do something like this again.
Its been a while since I've done that.
But I'm not about to go out of my way to break more people's skulls.
"Sir, are you okay? Can you please tell us what happened?"
I guess I had no other option but to tell them. Well not the truth ofcourse.
"I was just helping a patient and- the dentist-- I mean. Maddox came in and slipped on water which was on the floor.."
"So the man's name is Maddox?"
I nodded.
"I see. Is that really what happened? You seem rather, hesitant to answer these questions.
Fuck.
Do they know what I did?
One advantage I have is that there is only security cameras in the hallways. Not in the rooms themselves.
So if they where to check the cameras they couldn't have seen that I smacked his head onto the floor.

"Can you and you patient please come with us to the police station to further investigate this? It might seem excessive but I'd be nice to know the truth of what happened."