Author's Note

Hello everyone!

So this fanfic is made to focus entirely on my headcanon of Denki Kaminari because while struggling to find motivation to update my other fanfics, an idea came into my head. That idea was to write about my take on how Kaminari is and create a backstory for him since there isn't officially a backstory as far as I know at least. This fanfiction will mention some dark themes and I will make sure to put trigger warnings so if you are uncomfortable with these topics then you can skip those chapters. But it would mean you might miss out on some info from the last chapter but it's okay because I won't make you go back to the chapter and read it if you don't want to. I'm not one of those people so do not worry about it.

So a bit of my headcanon for Denki is that he's bisexual and polyamorous, meaning he'd rather be in an open relationship as long as his partner is okay with it, he lived with his mother before he moved to the dorms in UA. His mother is single and divorced. His mother used to be a pro hero and knows Aizawa and Mic. Kami likes Vocaloid and cosplaying. He's also a femboy, wearing lots of skirts and cute dresses when he's alone because he doesn't want anyone knowing that little secret. He hasn't seen his father in years due to something horrible. Kami has major trust issues with adults and it would usually take months for him to be open about any problems to them. And the last thing I'll add for now will be that Kami is the only child in his family or so he thinks. ;)

I won't tell you anything else. I'll just add more into chapters but explain it in the best way possible while writing the chapters.

If you're wondering about the other fanfictions by the way, I'm having major writer's block right now and it might take a while for me to finally update them. I just hope I don't keep you waiting for too long because I'll feel terrible for doing so and will start thinking I'm making people mad or annoyed by keeping them waiting. So I'll do my best to work on the other fanfics for those expecting a new chapter. 

But I hope you like this new fanfiction and if you have an idea for a better title, please let me know. The title of the fanfic is temporary unless I end up thinking it's not too bad but anyways, this is your lovely Author-Chan signing out!

Peace out, my lovelies! ✌💛💛