IN REAL LIFE 14

"Well I never saw this coming" Jin blurts out loud as the six boys following the two girls all sat in a circle like they in a god damn kindergarten class.

"Do- Do you want me to go get your suitcase?" Jimin politely asks Mahogany as she shakes her head.

"No. That racist bitch can buy me a new one. I hope her old ass broke her back from that suitcase. " Mahogany proclaims as Yoongi cleared his throat trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Well then- that's very uh.." "Violent on the first few hours that we landed in another country theres already violence " Gigi blurts out. Mahogany looks back at Gigi and gives her a straight up shut yo ass up you like violence too face.

"I know you not talking cause after I beat her ass, you ran up to her and kicked her when she was CLEARLY unconscious." "ALRIGHT this not about me." Gigi fights back glaring at her best friend as they tried their hardest not to laugh.

Without saying a word, Namjoon stands up from the circle and walks to the kitchen. He wasn't mad at his friends, god no he wanted to fight the Wendy hoe with them, he was just worried about Hoseok.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket and starts to call Jhope's phone back to back. He didn't care if he was on the god damn plane and it was in damn Flight, Jhope was answering that damn phone today.

"Joon what are you doing" Jin asked, who had followed him into the kitchen with concern.

"Trying to call the dumbass that took your dumb ass advice and trying to go to dumbass america and fix his dumbass life decisions with the girl he's in love with when the girl is actually in our DUMB ASS living room." Namjoon yelled quietly as he kept ringing Jhope's phone.

"It's not our fault our best friend is a DUMB ASS" Jin yelled back.

"Why am I getting called a dumbass?" A voice said from the phone as both Jin and Namjoon looked down, seeing Jhope finally answered.

"Because you are one I called your cellular device several times, when I call your phone, you answer don't make me break it and buy you a new one again. Where are you?" Namjoon threatened making Jhope confused.

"At the airport? I was using the bathroom." Jhope confessed making a disgusted look on Jins face.

"Ew you was using the airport bathroom, you a nasty bitch." Jin blurred out shaking his head.

"What do y'all want and why am I getting bullied I already have to wait for this flight." Jhope asked while sighing.

"Remember when I said go serenade and go get your girl back? I DIDNT MEAN RIGHT THEN AND THERE you're not in a god damn kdrama or lifetime movie Hoseok with the fucking montages and shit. Remember my heart palpitations yeah you STILL giving me them." Jin said.

"I thought that's what you meant when you said go serenade her cause you were tired of seeing my ass being sad?" Jhope asked as Namjoon shook his head.

"First off you snuck out without telling anybody except for taehyung and jungkook, who told fucking Jimin that you went to go get banana milk. Now you and Mahogany are pulling a fucking Ross and Rachel. " Namjoon says making Jhope more confused.

"Banana milk I- Joon I don't have time for your cringey friends references, I have to get in line for this plane. I'll text you guys my plane information and I'll call you guys when I get to America and y'all can really tell me what's going on." Jhope replies to Namjoon.

"Hoseok? HOSEOK? you better not end this damn call. I will shut off your damn phone bill bitch don't DO IT" Namjoon tried to yell quietly as Jhope didn't listen and ended the cal.

"Alright that's it. He's dying yup he's dying." Namjoon nodded as he crossed his arms.

"So what the hell we gonna do now."

•••••••••

As, Jin and Namjoon were having complications with Jhope, Mahogany watched as she saw Namjoons facial expressions.

She noticed how stressed he was and it didn't sit right with her how he got up so quickly and ran to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked Mahogany who was staring at Namjoon from the floor.

"Namjoon looks stressed is he okay?" Mahogany asked as Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah he's good. You didn't stress him out or anything if that's what you were thinking." Jungkook reassured the girl.

"Besides, it's about Hoseok." Yoongi blurted out making Mahoganys eyes widened.

"Hoseok?" Gigi questions, having the same thoughts of mahogany.

"Is everything okay?" Mahogany asked as all four of the boys shook their head no in unison.

She may have been heart broken and pissed at him, but that didn't mean she never stopped caring.

Without saying anything else, Mahogany got up from her seat in the circle, and walked to the kitchen, wanting to know what was going on.

She heard little conversation, as she could tell that Namjoon was quietly trying to scream at someone through his phone. With Jin beside him.

Not wanting to interrupt, she wanted to wait until they were off the phone to ask if they was okay or not.

Although, looking at both Namjoons and jins facial expressions, they weren't even the slightest.

Mahogany started to hear more of the conversation, as she tuned into what Namjoon was yelling about making her eyes widened.

As soon as she heard the phone hang up, she saw Namjoon face palm himself and then cleared her throat.

"Hoseok is where?!" Mahogany blurted out making Namjoon and Jins eyes widened.

"Oh god damn it.."

••••••••

[

Who ever understood that friends reference... you trynna get married? 🙄

no but fr. I'm finna do that sweet cringey ass love birds in movies airport scene where the person run to the airport to try to stop the other one from doing something dumb ass but it'll be Jhope and mahogany version cause it's almost the end of the book and these bitches need to make up 🥰

And now I'm finna take a nap wven though it's 11:39 so enjoy this weird chaotic chapter filled with Namjin yelling ay Hobi likes he's their child. 😍 ]