part 1

"KENMA!! You came to practice!?" Kuroo exclaims. "Well no duh, we have our first practice match against Fukurōdani today." Kenma rolls his eyes. "Yeah! I can't wait for you to meet Bokuto!" Kuroo says excitedly. "Yeah yeah, you've said that since we found out about the practice match." Kenma sounds annoyed.

"BOKUBRO!" "KUROBRO!" "We are finally second years!" The owl says. "Hell yeah we are! Who's that?" The rooster asks. "Oh, im Keiji Akaashi. Bokuto friend, pleasure to meet you." Akaashi says. "Well since you met my friend, that must be kenma?" Bokuto points at kenma. "Yeah, that's Kenma" kuroo says.

"Hey hey hey! I'm Bokuto, you must be kenm- are you even listening to me?" Bokuto says. "no im not, why?" Kenma says annoyed. He is playing Animal crossing after all. "Kuroo your kitten is so mean" bokuto says. Kenma can feel himself start to blush. "K-kitten?" Kenma asks. "Well yeah! Your small and cute just like a lil kitten!" Bokuto says in awe. "I know right! He's so adorable!" Kuroo says. "Just like my Agaahi!" Bokuto says happily. "Hey Akaashi person, wanna escape from these dorks? You seem annoyed." Kenma wispers to Akaashi. "Sure let's go. We still have 15 minutes untill the practice match." Akaashi says. Kenma and Akaashi walk over to the bleachers and sit down, Bokuto and Kuroo notice but decide not to follow them. "Dude your friend is so cute!" Bokuto tells kuroo. "Dude shush, I know your gay but I don't think someone would like you. Kenma for sure." Kuroo says, as he smirks. "Wow Kurobro, so mean!" Bokuto says. Kuroo starts laughing.

After the practice match, Kuroo invites Akaashi, Bokuto, and Kenma to hang out. They all said yes and are going to the park.

At the park the group sits at a bench, Kenma ends up next to Bokuto. And Akaashi ends up next to Kuroo. "So cute stuff, how old are you?" Bokuto says to kenma. "I- so your one of those annoying flirty types?" Kenma says. "Hey! I'm not annoying!" Bokuto says. "Yes you are." Akaashi wispers, everyone hears him though. "And I'm not cute" "yes you are" "no im not" "yes you are" "no" "yes" "NO" "hm, fine. Whatever you wanna say, I don't believe you tho" Bokuto says. Kenmas is clearly blushing now and Kuroo and akaashi are just stairing at them. "No games kenma you need to be nice!" Kuroo says grabbing kenmas switch. " BASTERED! GIVE ME MY SWITCH!" Kenma yells. "Uhm, how about...no!" Kuroo laughs. Kenma sits down and pouts. "Awe, your so cute when you pout!" Bokuto says. "Oh shut up!" Kenma says, clearly not in the mood.