The Monster Problem

(Swearing)

Recap of Previous part: Y/N found Hanzou and told him about counting on their friends to protect them. Hanzou trusted this and decided to count on Y/N to go without his help. They then called Pico and met up with Nene and Darnell at his house. Then, told them everything. Now, they're prepared to face Cyclops and end his plan.
———————————Y/N POV——————————-

I walked to the school with Cam and Candy this time. He was telling me that he had already fought the starlight mayhem before, and that this time they would be singing together instead of battling against each other.

"I can't wait to make our fans cheer!" Cam said, already excited. It was Friday and the concert was Tomorrow. "Cam, you should probably keep that energy until the concert." Candy said, trying to calm down Cam. He just nodded with a nervous smile.

We got to school and walked in class with Candy obviously going to her own class, since it was separate from ours. Cassandra wasn't here again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised like Pico said. Pico was sitting there, eating an apple. He was showing a smile this time. Bet he was happy Cassandra was absent.

I took a seat and waited for class to end. Then after the two classes, we walked over to the cafeteria. I did also notice that not only Cassandra was absent, but the whole gang was too. I don't know if I should be worried about it.

I took a seat next to Nene and spoke to them for a while. "The cafeteria lunch is always so cold." Pico complained. "Just like you, Pico." Cam said, giving Pico a competitive look. "Whoever finishes it first, is better at everything." Cam challenged Pico. We all knew this wasn't going to end well.

Yup,  it didn't go well. Pico and Cam were now throwing up in a trash behind the school. "This is what happens when you eat too fast." Candy sighed, nodding her head in disappointment. They still acted like children nowadays. "They poisoned the fucking food- who hired these people?" Pico said, trying to catch his breath. Cam was only letting out quiet beep bops. It helps him calm down. Nene and Darnell were waiting inside, they knew that they were gonna throw up and couldn't bare to watch it.

"Let's go back inside now." Pico said feeling calmed down now. We walked inside and it looked like all of the students had already walked to class. Though, everything was turned off. That was weird.

"I think they accidentally turned off the lights when they walked out." Cam said. "No, it's a lockdown. Probably for practice." Pico told us. "How are you sure it's a lockdown?" Candy said, getting frightened. She hid behind Cam. "Let's just go to class, it's fine." I said.

We walked on the empty, dark hallway. We were all confused. We leave for a few minutes and now there's a lockdown?

"Do you guys hear something?" Pico asked. "Dude, stop trying to scare us. It's not funny." Cam said. I just stayed close to them, hoping to find Nene and Darnell. We turned to the corner and saw the monster.

It was a tall figure with a lemon as it's head. It was holding Nene up with it's hand with Darnell trying to get her down. "Shit, not this guy again." Cam said.

"Cam! My friend!" The monster said with a shaky voice, dropping Nene and walking towards Cam. Cam just looked scared now. "It's been such such a long time... When you left, I felt lonely and hungry." It said, looking at Cam. I didn't know who or what that thing was or why it knew who Cam was.

"I think you should go back now," Cam said. Pico then shot the monster behind the head. It didn't seem to damage it at all. "Tell your friend to not shoot me with his toy. It's very rude." The monster told Cam. Pico was surprised but also offended.

Cam seemed to have an idea and said, "Look, you guys go now. I'll bring the monster somewhere else."

"Cam I want to go with you." Candy said. "Ok, you can come along. I'll be back!" Cam said now walking away with Candy and the monster following along. "I wonder why he follows Cam around." I said. "Probably because he's beaten that thing before." Pico said. We then walked to class and saw told everyone that the thing had went away. We then continued class a bit behind, since we were interrupted.

During class, I noticed Pico felt something. He was feeling bothered by it. I was about to ask what, but he gave an excuse to go to the restroom and ran off. It was strange.

Then, classes ended. I walked out with Darnell and Nene. "Where's Pico?" Nene asked. "I don't know. He said he was going to the restroom, but he never came back after that." I said. Then, we saw Pico, Candy, and Cam. They must've taken care of that monster thing.

They were smiling and pretending nothing happened, though.  I shouldn't worry about it too much.

I still thought of Cassandra throughout the whole day. What was she doing right now? I'm hoping it's not bad.

I'll still stay prepared for tomorrow if something does happen.