Two

The first song in this is "Roger rabbit" by Sleeping With Sirens which is a sick song so go check it out and the second is "Angels" by The XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start working out where the lights will have to be by placing them on the floor underneath the harness.

I was busy assessing the set up when I heard a cough from behind me.

I turn and see the eight members of my work team and break out into a huge smile. Elliot was sat amongst them looking smug.

Ben was tall with ebony skin and dark brown hair that was almost black. He was our sound techie and also he dabbled in lifting but that was rarely.

Honey was a little taller than me with pale skin that contrasted well with her fiery orange hair. She helped set up everything and made everything run smoothly.

Connor was about six foot three which made him the tallest of all of us, with light blonde hair that brought out his blue and grey eyes. He was my assistant so he made sure I had done everything I needed.

Ollie was the same height as Honey and also had pale skin but not as pale as hers. He had dark swishy hair that he constantly fiddled with. He was our lighting techie who also chipped in when things needed lifting.

Honey and him were dating but they kept the pda down around their work.

Rosie had luxuriously long blonde hair that always looked perfect no matter what. She was the prettiest of us girls but when a job needed doing she was the first to volunteer. She helped Ben on sound tests sometimes but was mainly a stage hand.

Rowan always had his skateboard wherever we worked and he had the clothes to match too. He was another lighting techie who made sure they were in pristine condition.

Toby was the guy that everyone slightly hates but also can never say no to. He was tall and pale, with sandy hair and grey eyes. He was a sound lackey for another group but then he joined us.

Ethan had just broken his arm so he wasn't much use in lifting which was his forte. He was shorter than most of us but his cleverness made up for his lack of height.

We made a good team and we all loved working together.

I smiled widely and go to start telling them what to do but before I could say anything Elliot chips in.

"Before we start today why don't you start this trip off correctly by singing us a song." As soon as he finishes his sentence I glare at him. I start to protest but the others start chanting.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it do it." I soon crack under their friendly pressure and nod.

"Fine. Well here goes nothing." I close my eyes and think of a song to sing, then my mind lands upon a perfect one. I grab an acoustic guitar and begin humming the beat while strumming.

"Is there a right way for how this goes?
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes
They want a piece of something hot
Forget your name like they forgot

Oh, ain't that something?

Some wanna see you crash and burn
And criticize your every word
I'm trying to keep from going insane
Ain't that the way of this whole damn thing

Oh, trying to be something more

Nobody's gonna love you if
You can't display a way to capture this
Nobody's gonna hold your hand
And guide you through
No it's up for you to understand
Nobody's gonna feel your pain
When all is done
And it's time for you to walk away
So when you have today
You should say all that you have to say