c h a p t e r s i x

sunday night am i weird or smth or am i a pervert?! why tf did i imagine kissing juyeon in my dream

sunday night
am i weird or smth or am i a pervert?! why tf did i imagine kissing juyeon in my dream... or was it a dream? i kind of hope so, because it was something, well...
i might have said that to often by now, that could destroy our friendship. did i destroy it??

jaehyun stared at the ceiling. he hoped so much that it was really just a dream and nothing would have happened.
otherwise he would regret it deeply.
There was a knock on the door and jaehyun sat up, frightened. juyeon entered. "jaehyun? do you feel better?"
Jaehyun looked confused at the younger one. "You came to me yesterday with a headache and fell asleep straight away.
jaehyun sighed relived.
"yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking," he smiled at his best friend.

a little later both sat at the dining table in their small dorm apartment and ate breakfast. today they had their english course together again, with mr. avery. he was okay but was very much on punctuality, which is why the two of them were in a hurry.

after dinner they put their things away. "juyeon, did you see my second shoe ??" jaehyun asked panicked.
"eh no.", juyeon looks around a bit.
"JUYEON I HAVE HIM ..!" Yelled jaehyun and gave him a quick hoot.
eventually both left the apartment and ran to the university building.

mr.avery eyed you skeptically before continuing with his reading.
"We started on time-" mumbled juyeon confused. jaehyun nodded. weird.

during the break, the two sit on a back. juyeon stared into the distance while jaehyun closed his eyes. "did I do anything else yesterday before going to sleep?" jaehyun asked softly.
"no not really ... but last night, you ...