Story Ideas Pack 4#

Quirk/vigilante deku au:

*Deku will at first be himself, but will soon have a personality mix of Tatsumaki from One punch Man and bakugou(when he's annoyed or angry)*

*Deku's backstory is basically tatsumaki's, except it happens after he was kidnapped*

Plot:
A useless quirkless deku. That's what everyone told him. While he was walking home, he gets kidnapped by a group of evil scientists, who began doing experiments on him, and successfully gave him a psychokinesis quirk. However, a villian breaks their hideout, and the scientists abandon Izuku in his prison. Luckily, Hawks manages to save his life.

"Don't expect someone to always save you when you're in trouble..."

Hawks whispered to him and disappeared. Izuku Midoriya will never forget those words...

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku

Ships/pairings:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiketsu high deku au:

*Deku will still be quirkless*

Plot:
Izuku gets rejected by UA, so he decides to go to Shiketsu instead. Probably the best decision he's ever made. He's made new very good friends, earned useful skills, and an overall pretty good experience. However, when it's time to take his provisional license in his second year, he meets bakugou and his classmates from UA. From there, conflict happens. Will the two class 2A's from two rival hero schools be able to accept each other's differences despite Izuku's quirklessness?

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku.

Ships/pairings:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AoT × Deku au:

*This will happen while deku is on middle school*

Plot:
Izuku walks home after saving Kacchan from the sludge villain and getting called out by the heroes. However, he never expected to suddenly get struck by golden lightning upon his very eyes! He gets teleported into another
world with man-eating titans and... a bunch of quirkless cadets? He becomes part of the titan-slaying team, gets odm gear and becomes as skilled as the Ackermans! His life is better, well except the titans. After a few years, a portal appears which transports him back home, and he lands face to face with... Katsuki!? Crazy stuff basically happens.

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku

Ships/pairings:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku × AoT au:

*Marley doesn't exist, obviously*

*Paradis Island still exists, except it's a secret vigilante organization*

*Titans don't exist, so Eren, Mikasa, Levi, etc. are all quirkless and teens*

Plot:
Izuku went missing. In fact, a large number of teenagers did. Their families were heartbroken, obviously, but no one cared enough because they were all quirkless. People assumed they were dead and continued on with their lives. They of course didn't know that these 'teenagers' were being trained in Paradis Island as vigilantes and bodyguards with intense training and improved ODM gear. They also have code names to protect their identities. The heroes won't know what hit them...

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku/Emerald
(OC) Kacy Mirelda/Sequence
Eren Jaeger/Titan
Levi Ackerman/Bolt
Armin Arlert/Nerf
Mikasa Ackerman/Vader

Ships/pairings:
Eren Jaeger × Mikasa Ackerman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AoT × Deku au:

*AoT characters are all dead, only Ymir the founder and the Titan shifter abilities exist*

*first takes place in deku's second year of middle school*

*Deku will have a half sister, cause why not*

Plot:
Izuku is just finishing his homework in his bedroom, when he accidentally cuts his hand. He's about to go and treat the wound when suddenly smoke starts to form on it and... Regenerates? The wound is gone in seconds. Izuku freaks out. Wait, do I have a quirk!? He thinks. What he doesn't know is that he's being watched by an unknown person, crouching through his window.

"So, you've gotten Titan powers too?"

Izuku whips his head towards the voice. A dark haired girl stares at him back. "W-what!? T-titan powers...?" "If you come with me, I'll explain everything to you." Izuku's hesitant. For all he knows, this girl could just be here to kidnap him. But he quickly makes a decision. "Fine, I'll go with you. B-but no funny b-business, o-okay?" Curse his stuttering habit. "Good choice, kid.."
That was the day Izuku Midoriya went missing.

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku *Attack Titan*
(OC) Kina Midoriya *Colossal Titan*
(OC) Kacy Mirelda *Jaw Titan*
Hitoshi Shinsou *Armour Titan*

Ships/pairings:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Underground hero in-training deku au:

*Deku will still be quirkless*

*Aizawa will also be a teacher at this school*

Plot:
When izuku gets a notice back from UA informing him that he had been moved to general education course due to his quirklessness, he was outraged. He was starting to lose hope, when he finds a dark black letter in his mail box. The crazy part is that it's personally addressed to him. He's definitely creeped out, that's for sure. He decideds to open it nonetheless, and begins to read... He can't believe his eyes. He got accepted to a.. Private underground boarding school. And it's all the way in America. He definitely takes this opportunity to prove everyone wrong. This is the story of how Deku became the greatest underground hero ever!

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku
(OC) Kacy Mirelda
Himiko Toga
Hitoshi Shinsou

Ships/pairings:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Singer deku au:

*Basically My hero academia × The Music freaks au. Go search on YouTube or Google if you don't know what that is*

*Also, Luka Couffaine and Juleka Couffaine from Miraculous Ladybug will be crossovered into this :D*

Plot:
Deku's hope has all been a waste, and he gives up his hope and dreams by abandoning his analysis books. While walking through the neighborhood, he sees a paper floating towards him. He catches it, and notices that it's a poster looking for members to join some music club. He decideds, why not? He heads to the address, and he hesitates, pausing in front of the door of the club room. With nothing to lose, he enters. That was the day his life starts to change for the better.

Main characters:
Izuku Midoriya/Deku
(OC)Kacy Mirelda
Kyōka Jirō
Luka Couffaine
Juleka Couffaine

Ships/pairings:
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

1001 words