1) Skirt (Jimin) (🌚🦋)

Y/N POV

I was currently in shower, as I finished up and walking out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around me. Not minding Jimin staring at me as I minded my own business. "Y/N~" he whined from behind as I started to pick a few clothes to wear for our date night. "I can see your booty, your towel too short heheh." He giggled like a little kid, while I just turned around to face him with a small frown and a pout against my face. "Stop looking!" I whined. "You naughty." I pouted as I grabbed my clothes and walking back to the bathroom to change.

Jimin POV

I let out a chuckle before Y/N could get back into the bathroom. Moments later, she finally came back out, at first I didn't pay attention to what she dressed like until she called me up to answer a question. "How do I look?" She asked, my eyes widen as I stared at her exposed smooth legs and the short skirt she was wearing. "I know I don't usually wear skirts, this is probably the first time you've seen me in them." She spoke with her soft voice as I could hear her getting shy. But at the same time my attention was all over her body, especially the skirt she was wearing, knowingly I won't be the only ones seeing those smooth pair of legs. Finally snapping back to reality, I pulled her close as I hugged her waist. "Everyone's going to see your pretty legs though." I pouted. My hands gently played at the bottom of her skirt from behind, then suddenly my hands "randomly" made their way to her ass, gently squeezing it as I felt just her panties only. I wasn't expecting her to be this exposed. "My booty only, hmph. You can't tease me." suddenly she pulled away, seeing her face with a frown as her lips were pouted. "I'm not teasing you though!" she spoke. "I just thought it looked cute, I guess I'll change then." Before she could walk away I quickly grabbed her wrist as I pulled her in again, standing up at the same time so she hit herself on my chest. "You look beautiful." I smiled. "But if I see anyone looking down there, they're dead, just so you know." I say, gently grabbing her chin as I press a soft kiss against her lips. "Everyone would be staring at you the whole time anyways so.." she mumbled quietly, thinking I wouldn't hear her. "Oh I might have the looks, but you." Slowly I traveled my way against her neck as my hands slowly dragged down under her skirt, grabbing onto her ass. "You're every man has wished for and I was lucky to claim you as mine, you know?" I whispered against her skin, gently placing soft pecks against her neck while my hands that were against her ass, gently squeezes them. She may be quiet but I could hear her soft whimpers near me.

Author POV

Jimin continues to kiss against her skin as he went rougher until Y/N's whimpers began to get louder. "b-baby.." she stuttered softly. But he pulls away for a moment as he lets out a low chuckle while giving her a hard slap on the ass. "what's my name kitten?" He asked with a low tone. "d-daddy." She squirmed around while Jimin pulls her with him, as he sat on the bed and her strangled legs against his lap, and now connecting his lips with hers. One of his hand supported her back as the other massage her breast under her shirt. Moments later, Jimin pulled her shirt off as he went back to massaging her breast, but now kissing against her chest while he unhooks her bra from behind, now kissing against one of her breast. "what a-about the dinner-" she was cut off. "shh, later." He spoke. Turning over on the bed Y/N was now laying down while Jimin was on top of her, he began to place soft pecks against her stomach and her sides till he reached the hem of her skirt. Not bothering to pull it down, he skipped right pass it as he pulls her skirt up, revealing her soaked panties, instead he pulls her panties off as she was now wearing just the skirt. "I'll make this quick." He says, dipping his head down as his lips were now on her wet core, kissing it gently then slowly turning roughly. He uses his tongue to lick her up and down as he inserts his tongue in her hole, eating her out as roughly, as the other free hand, he uses his thumb to rub her clit at the same time at a fast pace. Y/N immediately lets out loud moans as her back arches while her hands tightly gripped onto the bed sheets. "daddy!" Suddenly she came on his tongue without a warning, but Jimin continued to do the same thing till she started to squirm around, her moans got louder and till she was screaming his name. "daddy I'm coming again!" she shouted loudly then moments later she came once again, finally Jimin pulls away while he crawls back up to her face but putting soft kisses against her skin along the way. "You're so gorgeous kitten." He spoke softly, going back to her lips as he kisses her deeply. "I just can't resist you sometimes."  Jimin whispers.