Chapter 1

Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face... a perfect day to be at sea!" Prince with red earmuffs, ruby eyes and brown hair named Charles Galeforce Calvin spoke as he looked out towards the wide blue ocean.

"Oh yes...delightful...." A tall with green earmuffs brown beard man named Quentin Alabaster replied as he slouched over the railing, looking sick.

"A fine strong wind and following sea. King Reginald and King RHM must be in a friendly-type mood." Josh Taylor said.

"King Reginald and King RHM?" Charles asked, never having heard the names before.

"Why, rulers of the merpeople, lad. Thought every good sailor knew about them." Drake Camper, who was mopping the deck, smiled.

"Merpeople! Charles, pay no attention to this nautical nonsense." Quentin scolded.

"But it ain't nonsense, it's the truth! I'm tellin' you, down in the depths o' the ocean they live." Drake gestured wildly, a fish in his hand flops away and lands back in the ocean, relieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heave. ho. Heave, ho.
In mysterious fathoms below.

The fish from.before sighs and swims away as other various fish swim along. Merpeople converge on a great undersea palace, filling the concert hall inside.

"Ahem... Their royal highnesses, King Reginald and King RHM!" A small little seahorse speaks semi loudly and Reginald and RHM enters dramatically to the wild, cheering crowd.

"And presenting the distinguished court composer, Horatio Thelonious Ignatius Crustaceous Sven Svensson!" A small Swedish great crab, Sven enters to mild applause.

"I'm really looking forward to this performance, Sven." RHM spoke low, voice just loud enough for Sven to hear.

"Oh, Your Majesty, this will be the finest concert I have ever conducted. Your children - they will be spectacular!" he smiled proudly.

"Yes, and especially Henry ." Reginald smiled widely.

"Yes, yes, he has the most beautiful voice.... If only he'd show up for rehearsals once in a while...." Sven mumbled the last part to herself. He proceeds to the podium and begins to direct the orchestra.

"Ah, we are the children of Reginald and RHM.
Great fathers who love us and named us well" The six oldest children of Reginald and RHM becant to sing.

"Howie, Harold, Thomas, Carol, Earrings, Hattie." They sang, naming off their names.

"And then there is the youngest in his musical debut.
Our seventh little brother, we're presenting him to you. To sing a song Sven wrote, his voice is like a bell, he's our brother, Hen...."  Children gasp as they find the now opened shell that was supposed to hold their dear brother, was empty.

"HENRY!!" RHM yelled angrily.

~~~~~~~~~

A merman with white hair and sapphire eyes was swimming around looking at a sunken ship. From the distance you could hear another merman calling towards him. "Henry, wait for me..."