Chapter 4

"Dave, why can't you just tell me what this is all about?" Henry asked as Dave was showing him to the cave again.

"You'll see. It's a surprise." He giggled happily.

"Oh, Dave-" he smiled as he saw a statue of Charles.

"Dave you're the best! it looks just like him. It even has his eyes. Why, Charles, run away with you? This is all so - so sudden. . . ." He suddenly turns around and sees Reginald and RHM. "Dad! Pops. . ."

"We consider ourself a reasonable mermans. We set certain rules, and we expect those rules to be obeyed." Reginald was clearly trying to hold his anger back.

"But dad!"

"Is it true you rescued a human from drowning?"

"Dad, I had to!"

"Contact between the human world and the mer-world is strictly forbidden. Henry, you know that! Everyone knows that!"

"He would have died!"

"One less human to worry about!"

"You don't even know him."

"Know him? I don't have to know him. They're all the same. Spineless, savage, harpooning, fish-eaters, incapable of any feeling!"

"Pops, I love him!"

"No . . . Have you lost your senses completely? He's a human, you're a merman!"

"I don't care."

"So help us Henry, we are going to get through to you. And if this is the only way, so be it." Right took out his trident and began to blast the artifacts into pieces.

"Pops!. . . No . . . No, please- Pops, stop!. . . Pops, Nooo!!" He blasts the statue. Henry begins crying and he leaves, ashamed.

"Henry, I . . ." Sven starts to speak.

"Just go away." He said as he continued to cry. He leaves and Dmitri and Grigori appear.

"Poor child." Grigori spoke.

"Poor, sweet child." Dmitri spoke next.

"He has a very serious problem."

"If only there were something we could do."

"But there is something."

"Who - who are you?" Henry spoke to the eels.

"Don't be scared."

"We represent someone who can help you."

"Someone who could make all your dreams come true."

"Just imagine -"

"You and your prince -"

"Together, forever. . . ."

"I don't understand." Henry spoke, what the hell were these things talking about?

"Jilly Jack (oc from righthand-reggie) has great powers."