Chapter 1

SMUT WARNING: 18+!!

*Y/N POV *

It was a Monday afternoon and Y/N, Natasha and Wanda were hanging out in Y/N's room at the compound wearing face masks with cut cucumber on their eyes. The three of the girls laying down on Y/N's super king-size bed were startled by a loud sound coming outside of the room. The three of them went out to see what all the commotion was all about. 

"I swear Sam if you shoot me with that stupid plastic gun I'll break your face," Bucky said while reading his book in the main living room at the compound. 

"Bucky it's just a rubber built stop being a party pooper and play with us," Sam said with a pout across his face  

"Come on Buck, you know you want to" Steve interrupted coming out of his hiding spot 

"No," Bucky said 

That's when the girl walked into the living room face masks still on their faces. 

"What you guys screaming about," Y/N said furrowing her brow

"They keep pressuring me to play that stupid nerf plastic toy gun game thing," Bucky said with an annoyed look plastered on his face. 

"What you so scared about I've seen you with a gun you probably would win in a heartbeat," Y/N said with a grin forming on her face. 

"Really Y/N don't hype him up, he'll go all winter soldier on us," Sam said from the other side of the living room. 

Bucky looked at Sam with a stern-looking saying I'm going to kill you. 

"I'm not playing," Bucky said with a pout on his face. 

"I don't mind playing guys," Y/N said 

"I'll join, I know I can kick your ass boys," Nat says with a mischievous grin 

"Let's split into teams, why don't we do boys vs girls," Wanda says with excitement. 

"Yeah but that would be two vs three it won't be fair" Y/N interrupts 

"I'll join" Bucky chimes in excitement all over his face. 

Deep down Bucky always had a crush on Y/N but he thinks Y/N doesn't like him as her friend-zoned him the minute they met. But what he doesn't know is that Y/N has a big crush on him but she doesn't know how to communicate with him as he never talks to anyone even though she was the only person he talked to she always felt like he had his guard up. 

Everyone took their places to hide and started to fire at each other. The girls planned to split up so each of them can target them easily. Y/N assigned each of the girls to target one of the boys. She told Natasha to target Steve and Wanda to target Sam and her to Bucky. They followed through and split up. Y/N could see from her angled spot where Bucky was crouched down behind the couch. As she contemplated on how to attack him, she figured she will sneak upon him. Y/N was on her tiptoes trying to be stealthy as possible, but let's be honest Bucky was the winter soldier for 70 years deep down she knew it would not work. Bucky felt her presence behind him so he turn around and pinned her down. "you think you can sneak up on me doll" Bucky said with a smirk on his face. Y/N swallowed hard as their faces were inches apart. Bucky wanted to kiss her so badly but he didn't know how she would react, Y/n wanted to do the same even though deep down she wanted to do more than kiss him. She always fantasized about Bucky but she was too scared he wouldn't reciprocate the feelings she had for him. She wanted to say something back but she was too afraid her voice will betray her. 

They both just stare right into each other's eyes until they where interrupted by Natasha shooting Bucky in the back. She piped up by saying "you were supposed to take care of him not get under him" she said with the biggest smirk on her face. Bucky quickly let go of your hands and moved away from you. The moment he removed himself off of you, you missed his radiating body heat onto of you. You could tell his face was red as a tomato but you didn't know why. 

After the girls won they told the boys that they are cooking dinner for them tonight as they lost the game. Everyone just made their way back to their own thing and just chilled as it was still 4 o'clock in the afternoon. The moment you went into your room you couldn't stop thinking about Bucky and the way he made you feel. You were so turned on you were sexually frustrated, I mean who can blame you, you haven't had sex in a year. The last time was with your ex-boyfriend but we don't talk about him he was toxic. And quite frankly he wasn't that great in bed. But Bucky made you feel things you never felt before, all you wanted was for him to touch you and make you feel good. But you knew he didn't feel that way towards you.

So you hoped into the warm steamy shower and you still couldn't get Bucky out of your head. "get a grip Y/N" you said to yourself, but you couldn't contain yourself and started to massage your breast together and made your way down to your pussy and played with your clit moving it around in circles. You started out slowly as you pictured Bucky's hand instead of yours making you moan as you increased the spread, you inserted your middle finger inside of yourself and started to finger yourself. You added another finger as you imagined how Bucky would fuck you hard and making you scream his name out loud. You came so hard you were a panting mess. If this is how it felt to just think about Bucky fucking you how will you feel if he did actually fuck you, she thought to herself.

*Bucky POV *

The moment he let go of her wrists all he wanted to do was to take her to his room and fuck her. He felt his face heat up when Natasha called them out. He cleared his throat and quickly escaped to his room. He's always had this crush on Y/N but it started to feel more than a crush. He just couldn't get her out of his head. 

He kept pacing back and forth in his room trying his best to get Y/N out of his head but he just couldn't. He kept thinking about how much he wanted her to be his girl but he was too afraid to tell her his true feelings and he was scared of loving someone or being loved, he was scared he would hurt her emotionally and physically. So he always put up a wall with her.

After an hour of him going back and forth on what to do, he was contemplating whether or not he should lock away his feelings towards Y/N or should he go and talk to her and just tell her how he feels about her. He entered his ensuite and looked at himself in the mirror and a noise pulled him out of his trance. He could hear Y/N in her bathroom as their rooms were right next to each other so the bathrooms were a wall apart. He could hear him panting and calling his name. He was so stunned.

He was just stunned at the fact she was masturbating thinking of him. He couldn't stop his curiosity from getting the best of him so he leaned his ear onto the wall and listened to her moaning his name and then eventually cumming. He could feel his cock erecting to the sound of her moaning and panting.

He stared palming his erection through his shorts. He closed his eyes threw his head back and started stroking his shaft from top to bottom and thinking about Y/N sucking his cock so hard whilst looking up at him. "uh Y/N" he was moaning out loud. He started going even faster and came all over his bathroom sink. He just couldn't believe how just thinking about her made him cum so fast. He cleaned up his mess in the bathroom. 

And made his way to the kitchen to help make dinner for everyone.

-----------------------

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed my first ever chapter, I've never written Fan fiction before so let me know if you liked it. If you want more just comment on my story and I'll post it as soon as possible.