two

Mandy suddenly felt someone poking her and she woke up to find Michael saying "Mandy" repeatedly and poking her arm. She looked out the plane window and realized she was in Australia, the place she had been dreaming of going to since she was a little girl. Her and Michael walked off the plane and waited, with each other, for their luggages to come by. They made small talk before Michael went to get his luggage. He soon got out a white piece of paper and pen from his back pack and wrote something down. He handed the note paper to Mandy and said, "Here's my number. We should hang out sometime" He then smiled and walked outside greeting a boy with dark hair and brown eyes. He looked slightly asian to Mandy.

For a while Mandy was getting impatient waiting for her luggages to come out. While she waited, she decided to text Michael.

Mandy: Hey it's Mandy. Is this Michael?

She waited a minute before a notification lit up her phone.

Michael: Hi Mandy!! Yes it is Michael :P

Since Mandy didn't know what else to say she decided to ignore the text and put her phone away. She finally noticed her luggages and quickly grabbed them. Soon after that she went and called for a taxi and told him where to go.

She arrived to her hotel and checked in. Going up into the room she was given, she decided she would go and explore Sydney, Australia. She had heard that she had a few family members there, but never got the chance to meet them or talk to them. Though she remembers her dad telling her that his brother lives in Australia with 3 kids and a wife. His kids ages are 22, 21, and 18. Putting the thought aside she decided to first get something to eat at a fast food restaurant.

She decided to go to Panda Express since it was her favorite place to eat. Mandy wasn't the richest person but she wasn't the poorest person. She had a decent job as a music journalist and made a decent amount of money.
As she ordered her favorite sweet and sour chicken with steamed rice, she went to fill up her cup with water. While her cup was filling up, she noticed a boy with red hair beside her.

"Michael?" she said surprisingly. The boy glanced down at her then glanced again with a surprised look.

"Mandy!" he said almost yelling. He pulled her in for a hug and they talked a little bit while waiting for their food. Finally her number was called and she went to get her tray of food.

"Hey if you want to you can sit with my friends and i," he said. She nodded since she was alone she thought she might as well sit with someone. Even if they were strangers other than Michael. Michael soon got his tray and she followed behind him as he met with his 3 friends. They both sat down and he introduced her to the 3 boys.
"Mandy this is Ashton, Calum, and Luke," he said pointing to each of the boys. She smiled at them and waved slightly. "I met her on the airplane when she sat next to me."

Luke then said, "You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" She shook her head. His eyes widened,"Thats it! My dad is your dads brother! Your last name is Hemmings right?" She smiled, "Yeah, Mandy Anne Hemmings."

"Oh my god! We're cousins! My dad showed my brothers and I a picture of your family on Facebook," he said over excitedly. To Mandy he looked like a fangirl at the moment. "What a small world, huh?" he said. Mandy nodded in response. She didn't realize the other 3 boys were staring at her and Luke. She didn't remember names very well but she had noticed, while Luke was talking to her, that a boy with curly hair was staring at her. She smiled in return and he smiled back looking away, and returning to eating his food.

-

By now, they were all done eating. Luke and Mandy also got to get to know more about each other along with Michael, Calum, and Ashton. She thought were decent guys. Especially Michael.

"We're all hanging out tonight if you wanted to come along," Luke said to Mandy. "Yeah sure that would be fun," she agreed. Soon after the group all talked a little bit more, they threw away their empty plates and cups. Mandy followed behind them standing next to Michael while they all piled into their black SUV. A big muscly guy asked them if they were ready to go and the 4 boys including Mandy nodded in response.

Before she knew it, she was at their house hoping to not get raped. Even though they didn't seem like the type of people, it was possible.

-

ohmygod this sucks so much im sorry ok just tell me straight out if you dont like it i wont get offended.

i love you all byee

p.s. i feel like im rushing this whole story and i might delete it in the future?? who knows lmao