2. The TVA

''You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way

  ''You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.''

°•▪︎♤▪︎•°

  Christine woke up in an unknown room, where a strange looking machine was staring right at her. She touched the band around her neck confused. She also noticed she didn't feel the weight of the darkness anymore, just her normal hybrid high emotions. But before she could study her current situation more the machine shoved some type of laser in her face.

  ''What-'' but she didn't got the chance to finish as the machine literally erased all of her clothes

 Before she could react she felt herself fall in an office, now fully clothed. A man was staring down at her with a big folder of papers in front of him.

  ''Please sign to verify this is everything you have ever said.'' the man said

 The hybrid took a step closer and read the paper on the top ''What-'' the words she spoke just a few seconds before

  ''It can't be everything I've ever said...'' she said amused, not really believing

 The man stayed quite as he printed another paper with her exact words and placed it on top of the file. Christine took a random page from the file, still not quite believing it.

  ''Because I'm tired, I'm tired of being the monster.''

 Her eyes sparked with emotion. She took the pen and signed on the paper. At this point she was sure she was in hell or whatever that was and decided to just go along with it. Another door opened and she was scanned and asked if she was a robot then a third door opened, leading her to a much larger room.

  Loki Laufeyson just got his ticket when he heard the door open behind him. He turned around only to see a young woman. And he would have turned back around if it wasn't from the wave of power he felt coming from her. The way she was standing and moving looked elegant and lethal at the same time. Then he met her eyes, they were calculated and cold, a storm of emotions hidden behind strong walls build in time, but two emotions he could read even if it was well hidden, it made his heart stop for a moment loneliness and an unimaginable pain burred deep down in her soul. He knew because the same could be seen in his. There was something familiar.

  Christine took a ticket, taking her gaze away from Loki. There was something royal about him and also something familiar. She took a ticket from the ticket machine and started walking forward, looking around. She stopped next to Loki, to her he seemed like the only person who was just as confused as her. And if she had to guess, he had been dragged there as well.

  ''You miss the introduction.'' the God said as soon as he felt her presence by his side. He was glad he could finally talk to someone who maybe could make sense and don't look down at him, he didn't like being alone in whatever that was.