We are one...

It had been hours since Sora had first entered the cave, and saw Kairi, but they were still on the ground, locked in each others arms, together. "Hey, guess what I got us." Sora said softly. "What did you get?" Kairi asked curious. Sora started to pull something out of his pocket that was orangish, and yellow, and in the shape of a star. "A paopu fruit!" Kairi exclaimed. "Yes, and I want to share it with you." Sora said with a caring look. "Oh, Sora." Kairi moaned, while she tightened her grip, still embracing him.                                                                                                                                                                          They both took a bite out of an edge of the fruit. They both felt a sudden rush, and a little glow of purple came out of their chests and went into each other. They embraced into another passionate kiss with each other and held their bodies close to one another. "Now we're connected, no matter what happens now, we are together, forever." Kairi said happily. They stayed there for another hour or so, embracing one another while they sat on the floor, together. "Let's go across the bridge and spend the rest of the night on the edge of the other island." Sora suggested. "Yeah. Oh, but Riku hasn't seen either one of us in hours," Kairi said with disappointment, "what if he sees us, after how long it's been." "We can do it, let's just go look at the moon and stars, together." Sora said with a smile."Alright." A few minutes later they were both out of the cave. It was night now, but the moon was ,shining bright enough to see. "Alright, we're outside now, lets head over to the island." Sora said quietly. They were halfway there when Riku found them.                                                                                   "Hey, where have you two idiots been all day, I haven't seen either one of you two in hours?" Riku asked. "Ah! Don't sneak up on us like that Riku!" Kairi yelled at him. Riku chuckled. "Haha, if you don't want me to scare you, then you and Sora shouldn't sneak around for nearly half the day. Still, where have you two been?" Riku asked eyeing them both. "Uh, nowhere, we were both just walking around the entire island." Kairi said nervously. "Uh-huh, well if you two are going to act like that, I'm just gonna go check on the raft." Riku said walking away. "Phew, that was close huh Sora." Kairi said relieved. "Yeah, c'mon, let's go." Sora said, stretching his hand out to Kairi. "Yeah, I guess I can go with you, you lazy bum." Kairi said laughing. "Oh, give me a break, will ya." Sora said with a smile. They soon headed off towards the edge of the island, together, hand in hand. "Alright, we can finish the rest of the paopu fruit here too, if you want." Sora said admiring her beautiful face in the moonlight. "I'd love to." As they sat there eating the rest of the paopu fruit together, Kairi said, "Hey, Sora." "Yeah, Kairi." Sora said, finishing the last of his piece of paopu fruit. "What if... what if we just stay here, and let Riku go explore on the raft." "What!" Sora yelled. "I-I mean what?" "Yeah, let Riku go on the raft and explore, while we just stay, we don't need to leave, it would be hard anyways being together  while all three of us are on the raft, for who knows how long." Kairi said. "Yeah, I guess, he is our friend, though, hey, you said it would be hard for us to be together, does that mean I'm your boyfriend now?" Sora asked smiling at her.                                                                                                               "Yeah, I guess you stuck with me being your girlfriend, I mean we have kissed twice, or you could try hitting Selphie up, and ask her out." Kairi said jokingly. "No, I think you'll do, and want to go for a third time?" Sora asked hopefully. "Come here, you." Kairi said, pulling him by the neck into another kiss. "Let's just sleep here tonight." Sora said, pulling her close to him. "Okay." Kairi said, resting her head on his chest with a sigh, and closing her eyes. Then they both fell asleep, arms around each other, together.                                       

-I_AM_SORA_KIN