1

Lauren's pov

Hi my names Lauren Jauregui, I'm 18 years old and I go to Miami high school. I'm know as the 'bad girl' at school, mainly because of my bad behaviour, I always get into fights, I always throw house parties, I talk back to teachers, you know that stuff. I can always throw house parties because my parents are hardly here, they're always on business trips.

Anyway, I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, groaning I turn it off and get up. I take a shower and brush my teeth and wash my face, I then get ready for the day. I put on black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, some black combat boots and my signature leather jacket.

I go downstairs and make some toast and get a glass of orange juice, after I finished that I grab my backpack that's by the door and leave. I get in my car and drive to school.

When I got there I was walking down the hall when I saw a girl against the wall with some other girls surrounding her, I frown and walk up to them.

"The fucks going on?" I ask, almost everyone is intimidated by me and to be honest I love it.

"Nothing, just talking" a girl I know as Lucy said, Lucy and I used to have a thing until I got bored and broke it off, she is still pissed about it even though it happened a few months ago, plus I told her I didn't have feelings for her to begin with and just wanted something to do.

"Sure you are, piss off" I say, Lucy scoffs and walks away with her friends giving the girl against the wall a dirty look. I look at this girl, she had long brown hair ending by the middle of her back, she had adorable big brown eyes, cute pouty lips and she was quite short. She wore blue skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and some converse, she was adorable.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask, she nods softly

"Thank you" she said so quietly it was almost a whisper.

"It's okay, what's your name?" I ask, she looks at me with her adorable brown eyes.

"Camila" she said, I smile

"That's a nice name, I'm Lauren" I say, she nods whispering an 'I know' and a 'thank you'

"What lesson do you have?" I ask

"English with mr mendes" she said, I nod

"Me too, how about we walk there together?" I ask, she smiles softly at me and nods

I'm never really nice to people I don't know, I mean I would stop the people who are bullying them but never talk to them. I don't know there's something about this camila girl, I have this weird feeling to protect her even if we met 5 minutes ago.

On the way to class we talked a little getting to know one another, I sat next to her in the class. We talked and got to know each other quite a bit, we also had a lot of the same lessons, it's weird though because I have ever seen her before, though she is the quiet type and I don't pay much attention.

"Hey, want to sit with me for lunch?" I ask, she smiles and nods softly

"Okay" she said, I smile

"My friends are going to be there, it's okay they're cool" I say, she nods softly

When we got there I sit her down at a table my friends were at, they give me a weird look as to why camila was here.

"Guys, this is camila, my new friend, camila, this is Dinah, ally, and Normani" I say, they say hello and I get up going to buy lunch, camila had her own from home and the others already had food.

I came back and it seemed like they all got along because camila was laughing at one of dinahs stupid jokes, I mean they are funny but completely stupid.