7

Camilas pov

I wake up with Lauren's arms around me, I smile until I felt something poking my back I chuckle and turn around and peak under the covers to see that Lauren must be having a really nice dream, I mean that and mixed with her mumbling and smile also the slight move of her hips, it's got to be that, let my fun begin.

I climb on top of Lauren and softly kiss her neck, she pushes her hips up into me, I giggle and move her shirt off her shoulder and start to mark her causing a moan to come from her softly in her sleep.

As I was kissing her neck she woke up, she wraps her arms tightly around me and thrusts her hips up into my butt.

"Fuck camz, good morning" Lauren said, I giggle and kiss her she kisses me back, I pull on her shirt and take it off her and start to kiss her chest.

"I thought you wanted to wait until Saturday?" Lauren asked a little breathy

"It is Saturday" I giggle, she nods

"I mean like until the kids are gone" she said and rubs my back

"They're asleep" I mumble and kiss her stomach

"Fuck, okay yeh whatever you want" Lauren said, I chuckle and she pulls me up and takes my shirt off kissing my chest and stomach.

"Are you sure? I mean it'll be your first time" Lauren said, I nod

"I'm more than ready Lauren" I say, she nods and I take my pants off, Lauren takes hers off in a hurry causing me to laugh at her.

"What?" She asked, i shook my head kissing her, as we were kissing Lauren pushes me on my back, I smile and she starts to kiss down my body and to my area.

"God yes" I moan when I felt her tongue swiping through my slit

As Lauren was eating me out like a fucking pro the bedroom door opens, I go wide eyed grabbing the blanket and covering myself and sitting up so Lauren's mouth was away from me.

"Chris! What's up buddy?" I ask, he looks at me

"I'm hungry" he said, I nod

"Okay! Okay how about you go put some cartoons On and Lauren and I will make you some breakfast!" I say trying my best to get him out of the bedroom as fast as possible.

"Okay...why's Lauren under the blanket?" He asked

"Uh...we were just playing but go watch some cartoons" I say, he nods leaving keeping the door open, Lauren came up and looks at me licking her lips.

"Want me to continue? I know you were close" she smiles, I blush and look at the door then her

"Quickly" I mumble, she smiles going back under the blanket and man was it quick, not even 2 minutes and I came, this woman knows what she's doing.

"Should we shower?" I ask out of breath, Lauren rubs her boner on me and gives me puppy dog eyes, I wrap my hand around her and she smiles cuddling my chest.

"Be quick baby, we need to shower and get dressed and make sure Taylor-" Lauren cuts me off

"If you want me to be quick be quiet" she whispers, I nod and roll her on her back going down on her, it took Lauren about 5 minutes to come. As I swallowed it all we rushed into the bathroom taking a quick shower, we then got dressed Lauren put on black skinny jeans and a white shirt sleeved button up, she tucks the shirt into her pants and puts a belt on, she then puts on some black boots and did her hair.

I put on some of Lauren's clothes, some jeans and a t-shirt of hers, I put my shoes on and dried my hair.

"I'll go check on Taylor, be quick baby" she said and kisses me, I pull her close so she didn't leave.