5

Lauren's pov

I had little to no sleep last night, Taylor kept crying and nothing would put her to sleep, every time I was on the verge of falling asleep she would cry again, in the end I just cleaned the house and watched tv.

It's now 6:30 am, I got showered and dressed for the day.

I put on, black skinny jeans, ripped at the knee, a white t-shirt and my leather jacket, I put on some black combat boots and also a beanie since it was a little cold today.

I go downstairs making breakfast for me and Chris and a bottle for Taylor. I then go wake them up, Chris was asleep and ive come to learn he can block anything out and just sleep right throw world war 3.

"Hey buddy, breakfast is on the table, I'm going to get your little sister okay, so just go ahead and eat" I say, he nods thanking me and I go to Taylor's room.

"Oh, so now you decide to sleep when you have to be awake? We have you break you out of this sleeping habit" I say, I pick her up and go change her diaper. I then get her into a Nike onesie and put some Nike socks and Air Force 1s on her.

"Dope" I smile to myself, I then take her downstairs and see Chris eating, I feed taylor her bottle as I talk to him.

"Okay, so mrs Rogers will be here in...30 minutes okay, so when you've finished your food I'm going to need you to go upstairs and get dressed okay?" I ask, he nods smiling and eats.

Soon Chris was going upstairs to get dressed and I ate my own breakfast, I only had time to eat half of it because mrs Rogers will be here soon and I had to do the dishes and go to camilas house before I made us both late for school.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I ask Chris when he came down

"Yep!" He said and smiles showing his teeth, I nod

"Good boy" I say, the door knocks and I open it to see mrs Rogers

"Hi! Come in" I say, she thanks me and says hello to Chris and then goes and says hello to Taylor.

"Thank you so much for looking after them mrs Rogers" I say, she smiles

"Of course Lauren, you know I love taking care of kids!" She smiles, I nod

"I have to go to school, thank you again!" I say, she nods

"Go on, get your education, you know these two are in good hands" she said, I nod smiling and say goodbye to Chris and Taylor and leave.

I go a little above the speed limit to get to camilas house, I get out of my car and get to her front door knocking. 

"Hey Lauren, I'm leaving now Lauren's here, bye!" Camila said to her parents, they said bye back and we get to my car.

"Sorry we might be a little late, this morning was just a lot" I say, she leans over kissing my cheek as I drove.

"It's okay, do you want to talk about it?" Camila asked, I take her hand with my free one and shrug

"I mean I basically got no sleep because Taylor was crying all night, luckily Chris can sleep through anything so he's good. Then I made breakfast which took some time and I woke them up, I had to make sure Chris got ready before mrs Rogers got there, I had to get Taylor ready, I then had to make sure the dishes were done and you know...I'm just tried" I say, camila lifts our interlocked hands to her mouth and kisses mine.

"If you need some help I'll be happy too, plus we both know Taylor favours me" she said, I giggle and look at her for a second smiling.

"You're amazing" I say, she nods