Chapter 2:suspicious

Taehyung's Pov
Me and my cousin's used to visit the werewolf's territory,while we were heading home yoongi(suga)hyung and hoseok(jhope)hyung started a fight.hoseokkkkkk why are you so noisy,what if some werewolfs noticed us yoongi warned him.mind your own business hyung!,hoseok hyung responds.you wanna fight! Suga shouted.suree come on hoseok shouted too.will you guys stop it my younger brother jungkook cut in,yeah you two look so immature bro's,namjoon(rm)hyung warned them.shhhhhh guysss stop i hear something jimin hyung whispered.if there is some werewolf who heared us you guys will be a lot of trouble from me jin hyung whispered in anger.shhh i added.i heared some cough jimin hyung whispered.we should go back i suggested.we used our speed.wheww that was close.where did you guys went?my little sister yeji asked.uhh yeji we're just having a picnic jungkook replied,picnic huh then where are the foods?my first cousin irene joined.uhhh we must go now right taehyung?jin hyung cut in,y-yeah bye sis bye cous.we quickly run off.

JISOO-that was close
NAYEON-who are they?and why did they entered the portal?
TZUYU-maybe they're yeji and irene
JENNIE-they can't be,yeji called me that they can't come because they will prepare.
NANCY-maybe it's a bad idea that we came here.
LISA-we should head back(scared tone)
ROSÈ-we still have time to figure it out,its only 9:00 am.
JENNIE-yeah chae's right
JISOO-can anyone of you remember their looks?
TZUYU-i did!
NANCY-are you sure girl
TZUYU-i am sure
JENNIE-okay let's go
ALL-IN TO THE PORTALL!!

                               Jennies's Pov
Once we entered the portal it's so creepy we only saw dark castle it's not night time yet, but here is the castle

JENNIE-spooky castleJISOO-yahh tzuyu show me what they looks likeTZUYU-here i search vampires in google and they did appear actually they're the royal cousin's

JISOO-yahh tzuyu show me what they looks like
TZUYU-here i search vampires in google and they did appear actually they're the royal cousin's

JISOO:so they're irene and yeji's cousinsNANCY-they look hottt i can stare at their picture forever i like the collar guy who wears black and white not the middle one

NANCY-they look hottt i can stare at their picture forever i like the collar guy who wears black and white not the middle one.
LISA-the middle guy looks cute
ROSÈ-they're not cute or hot they're gross
NAYEON-you just hate man chae and the pink hair guy can be yours
JENNIE-alright stop the man thing let's get going my party will start soon
JISOO-let's wear some hood shall we
JENNIE-me,jisoo unnie and tzuyu will take the this side(right side),nayeon unnie,nancy,rosè and lisa will take the other side(left side).
Lisa,nancy,rosè,nayeon-see ya later(started walking)
Jennie,jisoo,-be sure to come to the portal safely and whole okay?!(started walking)
Nancy-and please protect my sister unnie's!
J,J-we will!!
Tzuyu-protect my sister too!!byee

TAEHYUNG-can we stop running
JIN-i forgotttt my phoneee!!!
JIMIN-uhhh not again
TAEHYUNG-we need to go back
SUGA-you 6 can go back(saw 4 girls running)i got something to take care of.

BY THE WAY SUGA SEE'S THE GIRLS BACK AT THE WEREWOLF'S TERRITORY SO SHE RECOGNIZED THE GIRLS RUNNING

T,J,J,J,R-OKAY!! See ya back at the castle(running)
SUGA-yeah,yeah!!

                   Suga's Pov
Now where are these girls going,these girls look so familiar(searching in googles)aha they're the werewolf's princesses cousins that's why i smell some human blood because it's written here that some of the princesses cousin are humans,looks like i'll have my early lunch today.(smirk)just joking we royal vampire's doesn't eat humans anymore but we still hate them.