Chapter 12:jealous

Taehyung's Pov
After we finished eating breakfast someone knock at the door,jennie opened the door after she opens it i saw Jennie's big grin on her face and some guy giving her a hug scooping her up off the ground and made her giggle,as i was trying to calm myself my fist almost fly on the guys face as i saw his face and giving jennie a forehead kiss,it was kai!my mortal enemy i was about walk out but i saw my children running towards jennie's friends.

Kai saw me and made me jealous he kisses Jennie's head 3 times and hugged her tight

"How are you sweety?"kai smirks

"I'm good"jennie replied

i heard the girls and my friends are laughing at me as they saw me looking so jealous and finally I walked out of the room and took some fresh air.i sat in the bench and telling myself if it's a great idea to leave.

Jennie's Pov
As kai kisses me 3 times i pushed him and told him that it's enough i was about to told him that taehyung is here but as i look back tae isn't there anymore and i saw my children running towards me and whispered something.

"Uncle tae is jealous mommy"taemin said

"He's in the bench"jae added

I giggled and kissed both of them and run outside kai was about to follow me but the girls hold him.I saw tae looking at the sky i walk slowly towards him but he vanished i got sad because tae leaves me i was about to go back inside but suddenly i feel something warm wrapping my body and i realized tae is back hugging me and closed his eyes and said.

"You know how much i love you gummy you remember the day when I left you,i was heartbroken when i heard the news that I'm gonna marry sana my heart feel like i was about to die because I don't want to marry someone I don't love,i recall all the memories we built and decided to leave you a letter i wanted to start over again but now i know that you're heart doesn't belong to me anymore it belongs to the guy whom you loved this is my last hugged gummy i love you"

My heart break into pieces as he said all of that i wipe tae's face because he was crying I wiped his tears he was about to kiss me but i push him back and reminded him that he is already married I didn't have the courage to say to him my feelings maybe someday.

We realized that the girls are taking some video,they followed me earlier that day and took some video as tae started talking

I was dissapointed but also happy then tae told me something

"Gummy i need to go back to the vampire world"

"W-why?"i asked

"Because i had to take care of my daughter"he replied

"D-daughter?! Are you kidding me tae!"

"Let me explain gummy,i never touched sana since our wedding but before our wedding she is already pregnant she told me that the baby she carries inside her womb is mine but i never touched her i promised"
"I told her that i never touched her but she told me i was drunk then she carried me inside her room and i did some awful things but i am not a drunkard you know that"he explain briefly

"My brother's telling the truth unnie"yeji joined

"Yes and sang hee doesn't look like him"jungkook added

"We have a thing called dna test here tae you can bring your daughter here and take some test with her"nancy said

"Okay"tae replied

"You're goin uncle?"Jae added

"Yes sweety"tae kneeled his one knee

"Jae,taemin you can call him daddy"i joined

"Yes!finally!"taemin shouted

Tae hugged the 3 of us and then disappeared with his crew he told kai before he dissapeared to take care of us kai agreed.