Summer Wishes and Campfire Kisses:: TYDE

okay, this is a short one :) hope you have a good time reading it 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

The brisk summer breeze blew through Clyde's short, brunette hair. Birds squawked profusely as Token's Jeep Wrangler flew by them at great speeds, dizzying the poor feathered creatures. Top off, doors off, only the roll cage could be seen, just pray that it doesn't start raining. The two boys clung to each other as they sped through the hills and ramps like a racetrack, whooping and hollering in utter and total excitement. Token's fingers intertwined tightly with his chubby hubby's, the other hand still clutching the wheel for dear life. Why were they speeding, you may ask? They were extremely late for their cabin reservation, that's why. Token also hated tailgaters, those assholes >:(
About five minutes or so, they had made it to their campsite with a couple seconds to spare. Clyde's hair had been messed up from the git go, but now it looked absolutely disheveled, loose strands poking up every which way. Token's, however, looked completely untouched, maybe it was just his rich gene talking. Always lookin' prim and proper, that was him. They both adjusted their accessories, making sure they at least seemed like they knew what they were doing. They didn't, they didn't even know where the parking lot was, they just parked in a bush and hoped nobody'd notice. Eventually, they had found the front desk and secured their purchase, now successfully renting a cabin. .

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WATER
STAIN ON YOUR SHIRT? WATER
THIRSTY? WATER
ANNOYING ROOMMATE? DROWN HER. DO IT BILL.
BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM! ENJOY!

Things had been unpacked and the two had settled down, everything was nice. Until Clyde had to open his mouth, of course, "I'm bored," Token shot his disinterested husband an unamused look and a perked eyebrow, "I know, you've been saying that for the past, what, thirty minutes? What do you suggest we do?" "What about we get really drunk, explode things, and throw expensive stilettos at people?" Token seemed disgusted, but he was worried more than anything, "How do you come up with this stuff?" "I don't know, but is that a yes?"
Turning around ever so slowly, Token sat down with ease and grabbed his lover's hands, softly rubbing his thumb over the top of them. He took a deep breath and gave Clyde an obviously exaggerated smile, "Love, as much as I'd like to see that happen, I don't feel like bailing you out of jail on our vacation. Maybe we just start a campfire, roast some marshmallows, how's that sound?" He offered kindly, any other way and Clyde would be balling his eyes out because Token 'scared him with his loud voice'. Token never raised his voice, ever.
Clyde had still frowned, but he understood why Token wasn't up for that, "I guess that sounds okay." Token sighed in relief, never had it taken so little encouragement before. "Glad we could reach an agreement," He cooed, giving the other a peck on the forehead. Clyde beamed ear to ear, he'd never lose the fuzzy feeling he got. Token would kiss Clyde with the sole purpose of seeing him smile, seeing his dimples, the one freckle under his right eye, it was cute. "I'll gather the materials, you just get some blankets." Clyde nodded, still bashfully staring back. He was still so immersed in the kiss that wasn't there anymore, he had forgotten to do everything his husband asked him to. A soft pat on his cheek broke him from his pitiful trance, "C'mon, big guy. Do you want to roast marshmallows or not?"

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KNIFE GHOST
NUMBER ONE CONTRIBUTOR TO RANDOM CUTS ON YOUR HAND

Blankets lay on the spiky grass and so did the two men, listening to the soft crackling of dry wood in the fire. Debris flew up and around them, creating an almost unreal spiral effect around their marshmallows. Their hands slowly slid until they connected, clumping up the blanket underneath them. Shooting stars glided over their heads as they silently wished for things, like one does when a shooting star passes by. Clyde had been so absorbed in the twinkling stars, he hadn't seen Token go in for a surprise attack. Clyde was certainly startled, but he exploded into laughter a moment after, Token continuing to bombard him with kisses. They were left a giggling mess on the muddy ground, looking up at the seemingly endless sky. Clyde had a feeling that this was gonna be a fun vacation.