Angsty:: Tweek

This is practice, so it's not a real story. 

TW:: Heavy Angst, Spooky ambiance?? Pulling of ones own hair 

Enjoy :)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Somber piano music echoed through the empty halls, Moonlight Sonata being the only thing to fill this hollow home. Bright stars illuminated the dark, cracked windows, wails and cries ricochet off of the peeling walls. Things shatter, things break, so did he. Locked in this husk of a body, trapped in the backwoods. That was Tweek. Forced to stay longer than he had wanted to, to drink from the unholy goblet of isolation. His clothes, ragged and chalky. His body, crumbling under the sun. Thick, salty tears dripped down his pale cheeks, spreading a burning sensation throughout him. The darkness engulfed the packed room around him. No more door to be locked, no more windows to be slammed. Just him and multiple other lifeless corpses. Just him and himself, you could say.

Skeletal remains scattered across the floor, the unfamiliar tapping in Tweek's ear, the clumps of disheveled locks in his fists. His mind was incapable of paranoia now. It was almost a trance. Ripping hair out, screaming, weeping, all while the mystery man scratched down his chest. His voice was now broken, only screech's were audible. Doors open and shut like being pulled on a string, hands reached out to touch him, but always missed. He waited and waited to wake up. Nothing. The fear of being forgotten, of being torn to pieces by freakish things around him. It paralyzed the boys aching life vessel.

There was no point, just like there was no point reading this story. There is no happy ending and no meaning, I just like writing horror related things. Angst? Not really, this is the best I've got. I will be writing some wholesome stuff later, I hope you like this. This was just practice so that's why there's so much description and so little grammar. Have a wonderful day!!