The Rose Garden

Okay just to clarify Y/n here is 10 y.o while Jin is 15 y.o.

The Rose Garden.

Monday.

"Bye, Mama!" The little girl looks back at her mom and waved her hands at her.

"Be safe!" Mother Miranda says while waving back at her daughter and soon her daughter was out from her sight.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? letting her out of the forest?" Hexus asked

Mother Miranda sigh "Don't worry, I make sure she wears the green necklace if something bad happens the necklace will give me a signal, despite her young age my baby is a good fighter too, all Thanks to you".

Hexus puffed his chest and felt proud of himself.

———————

the guards dropped his suitcases in his room before they bowed and left the prince's room, where he'll be staying for a couple of days.

Jin sighs as he looks at the view of Seoul from the window of his temporary room.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes "I rather just stay at my palace than attend to this stupid ball."

The only reason he agreed to go to Seoul is because of his Rose Garden that he's been wanting to visit, but because of his tight studies he can't, and now it's a perfect time.

His Rose Garden held so much of his childhood memories that's why he adores his Rose Garden so much and never let anyone enter the place, he's very protective of his flowers.

'it's 11 pm already, that means I have to sneak out of here because I'm sure the guards won't let me out' Jin thought and put on his cloak before he sneaks out from the palace.

———————

"What is this place," Y/n says as she looks up at the tall gates that are blocking her way to enter an unknown place.

She tries to open the gates but they're locked so she climbed the tall gates and softly lands on the other side of the gate.

She walks to the big wooden doors in front of her, she wants to know what's inside of this place, because it doesn't look like a house from outside, there's no roof.

She push the wooden doors but they didn't budge, it's locked.

"Great." She rolls her eyes and picks up a stone and breaks the lock.

"Yay!" she does a little victory dance after she successfully breaks the lock.

Y/n takes a deep breath before she opens the door.

A gasp comes out of her mouth after seeing the beautiful sight in front of her, her eyes sparkle as she looks at the red colors on the ground.

"Woahhhh."

Never in her life has she seen so many roses in one place, she steps into the place and closes the doors, she starts walking and examines the roses, they look so red and pretty.

What an enchanting sight.

She finds a little empty spot among the roses and decides to sit there to enjoy the view.

Her hands are itching to pluck one rose out of the ground, they're just so pretty that she wants to take it home.

'Mom likes my origami rose, maybe if I give her a real Rose she would be happier.' Y/n thought as she reaches her small hand to one of the roses.