Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Stuck in my own paradox"_______________________________

_______________________________

The Three cursed sisters is a classic dark fairytale, parents usually read this story to lull their children to sleep, or use it to scare them so they quickly go to sleep.

But it was all just a fairytale, right? There's no reason to be scared.

"Y/N!"

Y/n snaps out from her thoughts and looks around, she is still on the same spot on the couch and still in Yoongi's office, nothing different except there's also Hoseok in the room.

"My goodness, you scared me!" Hoseok exhales a sigh of relief and he has his hand on his chest.

"Sorry...what was I doing?"

"You were staring at nothing for too long! You didn't even hear me coming in." Hoseok places his palm on Y/n's head and he caresses her hair.

"What were you thinking, love?"

His touch sends a shiver but also a comfort towards Y/n, Y/n enjoys his touch but there's another part of her that wants to stay away from him if only that part was louder.

"Nothing...just..." Y/n doesn't even know what to say.

"I'm not going to push you to say whatever it was in your mind, but I know you have a lot of things going on there." Hoseok goes behind her and starts messaging her shoulders, which makes Y/n relax.

"How did you know I'm here?" Y/n asked after a moment of silence.

"It was always easy to find you, love."

"What does that mean?"

"Whatever you think what that means." Y/n is confused by his words but decides not to ask further cause it will add more thoughts to her head.

"I forgot to ask you, why are you here?" Y/n close her eyes and let the relaxing feeling consume her.

"I should ask you the same thing."

"I was going to ask you what you want for dinner, then we can eat together since the others are busy."

"Dinner? What time is it?"

"6 pm."

'I was in my head for that long?' Y/n asked herself in her thoughts.

"Did Lana come here?" If Lana was here, Y/n would probably not zone out for that long.

Hoseok takes a moment before answering her question, he didn't like the way they become closer.

"I suggest you to not grow attached to her, and no she didn't." Y/n is wondering why Hoseok and Yoongi don't trust Lana, she has proven herself to Y/n that she is an obedient girl and she earned her trust, though she doesn't know why others don't like her, Even Marilyn seems to don't like her.