꒰ infirmity ꒱ - sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "lo nuestro es ilegal, y yo no lo puedo negar. yo pago la condena por besarte. sé que a tí te pasa igual, y no lo puedo negar: yo ya cometí el error de enamorarme."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃song of the say: "clandestino" by shakira ft. maluma.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "infirmity"⸝⸝ sana.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

There she was. Right in front of me, wearing the prettiest dress she's ever worn. The crowd cheered as another K-pop group performed on stage, while Sana and TWICE would sit there to enjoy the show. I watched her from a distance, watching her brown hair and staring at how the dress hugged her body and molded it. I had never seen someone look so mesmerizing in a simple white dress before.

Remembering many of the stuff we did together, I smiled to myself. My head just drowned in the thought that I hadn't been with her for a week. Our agendas are too busy all the time, and being part of another girl group makes it worse. We had separate schedules, and we would see each other secretly whenever we found a gap to maximize.

I just sat there watching her, forgetting that millions of people around the world were going to watch the show. She just looked so beautiful in that white dress with small rhinestones, and those go-go boots looked stunning. Her pink hair glistened with the light as I was there—watching her over a distance.

"Y/N, are you alright?" My friend Irene said, snapping me from my thoughts.

"I- uh- yeah. Why?" I ask, avoiding talking to her.

"Well, you've been looking at TWICE's way for ten minutes now. Are you sure you're fine?" My bandmate asked.

"Uh, y-yes. I'm fine, just a little nervous, that's all," I smile awkwardly.

"Oh, cutie, don't be. We're all going to do great. I'm nervous, too, but we'll do this together," Irene cheered.

"I hope so," I said, once again looking  towards Sana's way.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Hello, my name is Sana! Nice to meet you," she smiled and waved to the crowd.

"Y/N?" A voice called.

"Today we are here to present to you our song, 'Feel Special.' We hope that you love this song as much as we love performing it for you, ONCE," she continued.

Shit, she's perfect.

"Y/N?" the voice continued.

I can't help but think about what I'm going to tell her once the show is over. I want to see her—and taste her.

"L/N Y/N? Anybody home?" the voice continued, later realizing it was Irene's. "Sheesh, what's wrong with you today?"

I stayed silent, avoiding her question recklessly.

"Without further ado, let us start our presentation," she said.

"Y/N, why are you so distracted? Do you feel alright?" Irene asked.

"Not now, Irene, I'm not-"