One Direction,Me&Love Part 5, The end ?

Part 1 [Harrys P.O.V]

'Jade, the thing between you and Niall its finshed. All that matters is that you love eachother' I smiled, I drank my coffee, and managed to spill some on my 'A Onesie? A oneise, Harry really?' Jade smiled, Yes, I still wore my onesies. But this one happened to be Zayns green one. 'Do you have any paper?' I asked, 'I have my notepad and a pen' Jade replied with a confused expression on her face.  'Lets write that song down' I smiled. When four figures walked up behind us with the rustling of bags trailing behind them, 'Vas Happeni-, HARRY! You spilt coffee on my onesie!?' Zayn exclaimed. 'Sorry...' I smiled cheekily, 'Ohhh someones in trouble' Jade chimed, the other boys laughed. 'Hey, whats that?' Niall winked, 'A love letter Harry?' Liam said in a soppy voice. 'NO!' I shouted, 'Its a song. A song Jade wrote' I laughed, 'You gotta get through life, woaaahhh' Jade sang, 'That was incredible' Louis' jaw dropped down to the ground. The other boys jaws dropped, 'Boys, I sing with you every night' Jade laughed. 'Anyway onto the Bieber subject, crazed fans of ours and Biebers can't keep coming up to you like that. And treating you the way they do' Niall pleaded. 'Harry said you heard what happened to me from upstairs' Jade whispered. 'Yeah, we did' Liam said with a sad facial expression, 'Is this what the song is about, when things go wrong and no matter what you can't put it right. And.. now life seems ongoing and the people aroud you just don't get it' Zayn asked politely asked. 'And its to remeber my mum to, but your right Zayn it is' Jade smiled, 'Boys sit down' Jade asked pulling out a chair. Zayn collapsed down on his chair, he had a sad expression plastered on his face. 'Why do you look depressed Zayn?' Niall laughed, 'Harry, spilt coffee on my favourite onesie!' Zayn joked. Jade got her hand a patted his back. Our sea of shopping bags covered the floor, a group of girls walked by one purposely chucked a milkshake over Jade's silky brown hair. 'Jade? Jade Smith?' one of the girls smiled, 'Becca?' I laughed. 'C'mon lets go Becca'  a girl shouted. 'No, Chantelle, wait! We all miss you' Becca smiled. 'Hey, I miss you too best friend' Jade giggled. 'Sorry about Chantelle, shes not your biggest fan after what she read in the paper about you and Bieber' Becca gleamed, she gave Jade a big hug. 'She never really liked me did she? Well, she was one of my best friends, but me and you are best friends forever!' Jade chanted. 'Hey, I got to go, I will ring you later? heres my new number' Becca whispered. 'Heres my new number to' Jade added with a gleaming smile.

Part 2 [Jades P.O.V]

Seeing my best friend made the situation alot better, but seeing one of my old friends throwing a milkshake over me was a huge disapointment. 'Well that was nice' Niall's smile gleamed, his cute Irish accent chimed in my ears. 'Yeah Niall, it was' I giggled, 'hahaha' Niall's cute laugh rang through my ears as Louis and Harry waltzed throught the exit doors, 'Guys, do you remeber the video diaries?' Liam laughed, 'Yeah, who doesn't!' Zayn laughed. 'Louis, mate you were hysterical!' Niall laughed, 'I loved your video diaries they were- is that Aiden Grimshaw?' I ran up to him, this also sarted to make my day alot happier. Milkshake was still in my hair. 'Jade Smith and One Direction? BOYS! Zayn, Vas Happenin'?' Aiden laughed. 'Aiden!' The boys yelled, we all had a group hug. 'I'm loving the tour at the moment guys, it's incredible I went to the last one in Dublin' Aiden cheered, 'Thanks' I replied with a extremly happy expression platered on my milkshake covered face. 'Oh, yeah Jade is it true about you and Justin?' Aiden asked, 'No, but its true about me and Niall' I smiled. 'Well, thats just cute' Aiden added, 'Thanks' Niall replied. 'Hey, I've just noticed a 13 year old is way taller than Niall' Harry joked, 'Oh yeah, she is isn't she' Liam added, 'Hey!' Niall smirked looking up. 'God,your right shes like a skyscraper' Niall joked, 'Your 13 Jade?' Aiden smiled. 'Yeah' I laughed, 'You look 15 maybe 16' Aiden looked confused at this point. 'Niall you got yourself a keeper here, she's pretty, tall and an amazing singer' Aiden had a huge grin plastered on his face. We all had Aidens number on our phones so we could keep in touch with the guy with the quiff that we loved! We found our way through the crowd to leave the mall, we got a shiny black cab back to my house the golden sun was shining. It was the 18th September, we had to leave tomorrow, to get to Ireland. I was going to live with Niall whilst my dad got better. 'Hey, it's going to be fun you, living with me' Niall smiled when we got in the door with our billions of bags, flooding the hallway. Niall had his hand around my neck both laughing. 'Hey, I'm going upstairs Niall, I'm going to pack my suitcase. Liam is going to help me' Me and Liam rushed up the creaky wooden steps. 'These photos are gorgeous Jade, your so pretty' Liam complimented, 'Thanks Liam, your sweet. I mean really sweeet, but I'm not' I replied, 'Well I'm not arguing with you' He joked. We packed all of my suitcases, with clothes, music& photos and other stuff to. 'In Ireland your not going to be alone ya know, me and the lads are all going to stay at Niall's to' Liam joked, 'Liam, I think I'm pregnant' I slumped down on my bed and gently unpinned a photo of me and my mum off my glistening purple wall. 'Who do you think the father is?' Liam asked puzzled, 'Liam, I've got room in my heart for one boy and his name is Niall James Horan, but I know Zayn loves me but he wouldn't do this, he's to close for me' I replied, I didn't know what to do about this. 'Well theres a possibility isn't there Liam?' I whispered, 'Jade, you might not be' Liam grabbed my arm and comforted me. 'Your right, hey I have an appointment to go to, do you mind packing the rest of the things for me' I asked politely. 'Are you going to the doctors because you think your pregnant?' Liam asked, a tear rolled down his cheek. 'If you get scared text me I'm always here' Liam sobbed. 'Wil do' I smiled I ran from my door way to give him a hug. I walked to the doctors in my I <3 (heart) Niall Horan jumper. 'Jade Smith' the doctor called from the voice over in the waiting room. She walked me to her office, 'Whats the problem today Jade' she asked a smile plastered on her gleaming face. 'I think I maybe pregnant' I sobbed a tear rolled down my worried face.