Chapter 2

Blair
I was woken by the sun peeping through my window. I rubbed my eyes and rolled to my side to check my phone,
Message from Kaleb
Hey Blair would you like to do something tonight?
I rolled back over, I can't go back to him,  he did me so wrong and I can't go through that again. 

I looked at the time and sprung up, my cheer tryouts started in 30 minutes! I ran to my closet and slid on some nike pros and a white tank top. I tied on my cheer shoes and put my hair in a high ponytail. As i opened my room door there he was, the sexiest, humblest, godly man stood before me.
Ace.
I said "We have to go!"
He nodded and said "Ready."
We got outside and he opened the passenger car door me. What a gentleman. He had a Ford F 150 with an 8 inch lift that took me a minute to hop into. He sped out of the neighborhood, he broke the silence and said, "So why don't you have your license? You are 18 and a senior in high school." He then chuckled. I sternly said, "I failed my drivers test 3 times."
He then chuckled for a whole minute. "I'll teach you, i'm the best driver out there if anyone can do it it's me."
"Be ready for failure."
"What was that?"
"Nothing"
We pulled up to the school in silence.
He dropped me off and as i got out i let out "Thanks" and i ran off. Everyone ran to me with so many questions. "Who was the hunk that dropped you off"
"Blair was that your boyfriend"
The coach silenced them and we started to stretch. I was excited to have Ace teach me but i knew that he couldn't, i can't drive.

2 hours went by and i spotted Aces truck pull up to the curb. I said my goodbyes and hopped in. 
"How was it?" he said.
"Fine" I said.
"You look tired, how about we get a drink?"
I nodded. We pulled up to starbucks and I ordered a caramel mocha he didn't get anything. We pulled up to the window and I took out my card and handed it to him.
"No need for that" He said and gave it back to me.
I was flustered and took out my phone and venmoed him $5.
He immediately sent it back, "I can pay for my own drink." I said.
"I know you can but i don't want you to." He said sending chills down my body.

I took a sip and sighed. It was very refreshing. I was halfway done with it when the cap came off and I spilled all over myself. I was so embarrassed.
"I can't take you anywhere" he said with a chuckle. I apologized and he got a few napkins and started to clean me up. He started patting my chest and we made eye contact. I looked into his brown eyes, that's when i knew we were going to be more than friends.