jyugal aur Arpita ki love story

DARSHAN'S POV

She took me to her room... And believe me her room was royal room...

I was so impressed that she is passionate

I was so impressed that she is passionate.... Like her 😳...

Darshan: Oh my god... This room is just awesome 😍😍😍

Mehak: hm... Thanks 😊

She said thanks giving me her sweetest smile and yrr.... Yaha me pigal gaya.. 😍

Darshan: abb... Wo... Tumhe bhi passionate things Parsand hai....???

Mehak: haa jaise tumhe pasand hai;!

Darshan: hm... Okay...

Darshan: huh? Wait.... Who do you know I like passionate things?? 😳

For two seconds I was just shock what she told and when I asked her she bit her lips... Okay she stalk me.. 😳

Darshan: mai...

Mehak: wo....wo.. wait..

She looked towards me and I understood what she meant... I accidentally called her mai.. her nickname... Fuckkkk.... Dude..

Darshan: wo...wo...

Mehak: how do you know my Nickname?

She was just staring at me ☹️ god save me I'm falling in love with her again and again...

Darshan: acha... Me bolunga.. par tum pehle ya bolo ke tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe passionate things Pasand hai?

I asked her.. and she moved her eyes from me... Noiceee ☹️... But mehak you need to reply my question....!

DARSHAN'S POV ENDS

AUTHORS POV

*TIME SKIPS 1HR*

*IN dining table*

They were having lunch... Both of the families were talking... Mehak and Darshan was quite... As they were ignoring each other... Suddenly mehak feeling something on her legs... She moves her legs on something which was on her legs... and her eyes met to darshan's eyes and why... This master was doing this...

Darshan: IT'S ME... (Mumbling slowly)

Mehak: huh? Why are you doing this? (Mumbling slowly)

Darshan: after the lunch you call me (same mumbling slowly)

Mehak: what?? (Mumbling slowly and shook her head in confused)

Aniruddh: *AHEM AHEM* mini....

Mehak: ab.... K...kyaa.... ???

Darshan immediately moved his eyes to his food so that aniruddh can't mention his name...