epilogue 💙

4 years as passed they got married! Let's see what's going on there life.

- darshan I will kill you stop.

They both were running behind each other. Darshan took Mehak's chocolate and she was craving for it...

Darshan: no no no

Mehak: Ahhh raval I will kill you...

Girl: mumma papa

They both looked at there rooms door. There little daughter got up for her sleep.

Mehak: neha what happened? Itni jaldi kaise uth gaye?

Neha: papa

She said and went towards Darshan ignoring mehak.

Darshan: areey! Mela bacha come come.

He picked her up and tickling her.

Mehak: wow... Nice 🙂 me to kuch nhi hu nah ye he appke sab kuch hai...

She giggled and kissed darshan's cheeks.
He kissed her cheeks too and teased mehak.

Mehak: haa haa sab pyaar na papa ko he do jab appka chotu sa bhai ya bhen hogi me sirf usko pyaar karungi

She said holding her almost 9 month's baby bump.

Darshan: hehe sharm aati hai kya? Meri nehu ko aise bolte time meri neha sab se best hai.

Neha: or mere papa bhi sab se best hai

They were very happy together. Mehak was smiling looking at them. But suddenly her stomach started hurting. Slowly slowly her stomach started hurting alot. She understood why it is!

Mehak: darshan

He hums without looking at her.

Mehak: my stomach is hurting.

He looking at her. He kept neha down and went towards her. He called mehak's doctor he said to bring her hospital.

* * *

The doctor came out. Darshan looked at him.

Doctor: congratulations it's a boy...

He said to darshan he was so happy he literally shouted in the hospital.

He went to the room and looked at his little boy who was with her beautiful wife.

Darshan: our family is complete mai... I'm a father of two beautiful childs.

He said and kissed her forehead and than at baby's.

Mehak: we are really lucky to him them. And you know what you have two kids bhi I have three kids.

She said making darshan confuse.

Mehak: neha, yash and you

She said and giggled. He smiled at her and remembered how much he annoys mehak.

Darshan: thanks mehak for giving me so beautiful family... I love you

Mehak: I love you two...

Neha: mumma my brother...

Neha said and came towards them she kissed yash cheeks and smile.

All of there friends were present there.

Jyugal: tu bhi do bacho ka baap hai me bhi do bacho ka baap hu or ye Siddharth ke to bache he nhi hai

Siddharth: mujhe aur Ishani ko or enjoy karna hai so no babies...

Ishani: if I get pregnant than?

Siddharth: hua to hua

She blushed and looked down. The girls understood what she mean

Mehak: congratulations sid

Siddharth: bhabhi mujhe appko congrats karna chaya or app mujhe kar rahe hu?

Mehak: yes to-be-father ko

He was so confused he looked at Ishani and she nodded he was in shock for a minute than he hugged Ishani.

Siddharth: yayyy.... Ab me bhi papa banunga...

They all smiled at them...

And they had a happy life.
The end ಥ‿ಥ

Ohk so first thanks to all the people who were with me from the starting of this story to till end...

This story gave me so any friend's no no besttttt friends like

Bantaidrdz
pihu_drdz
SomyaJayaswal_drdz
Shailyxcarry

And many more people's I just want to thank you... Agar tum log bhi hote to kya hota mera? I'm really happy to get friends like you....

Hope everyone like the story as it was just a small fanfiction but the next story will not be small...

(Sweet love ♡︎)

(Sweet love ♡︎)

They both love each other more than anything. But both of them need to fulfil there dreams.

There was a huge difference between them but still they fall for each other as people say opposite attracts 😉..

Meet Nishita Ghoshal. A shy and quite type girl who hardly make friends.
She left her city kolkata and came to Ahmedabad for her studies.
She was that type of girl that on one wants. But she was really beautiful ❤️.

Will she fall for our charming boy darshan? Let's see...

So it as already published the first part is out now! Go on my profile and check it and you are surely love it

Do follow, like,comment and share
And drop your reviews too

I thought of doing a q n a so that everyone will know me better so drop your questions also I will next in my next story part 2 ❤️

Spread love
~mehak ❤️