My fault 2

"You know what...fuck it I'm coming over"

Y/N POV
"No Alex don't come over-"  
" To late y/n I'm already in my car!"
"Alex don't you fucking dare come over, my house is a mess" I said while looking around the living room noticing piles of clothes on the floor.

"See you at your house Y/n" He giggled after and hanged up the call. "SHIT" I screamed to myself and jumped up from the couch and started picking up clothes for the ground.

After I picked up my clothes and put them behind the couch. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. I had mascara on my cheeks and my eye bags were definitely noticeable.

Alex lived a few minutes away from my house so I knew that it wouldn't take long for him to get here.

I washed my face as fast as I could and dint change since I already had my pjs on. After my house was sort of cleaned I hear a knock on my door.

I took a deep breath and went over to the door, here goes nothing, I opened the door.

Their I saw Alex, My boyfriend, My soon to be ex 😃 I though to myself.

"Hey"
"Hey Alex"

And there it was again. The awkward silence.

"So uhh, y/n can we talk?"

Alex's POV:

"So uhh, y/n can we talk?"
"Yeah..Come in!" She replied
I went in and went to the living room, I sat on the couch and patted the spot next to me so y/n can come and sit.

"Listen y/n" I started
"I know we haven't been on good terms for a couple of months now and it's all my fault, I never pay attention to you, I never make time for you, I ignore you and I don't treat you how you deserve to be treated. I'm sorry y/n.. I have so many regrets and I wish I could turn back time." I stared sobbing trying to not cry.

"Alex.."
"Please y/n,  I promise that I will spend all my fucking free time on you and I will not make anymore excuses"

Y/N POV:
I started holding back my tears after he said that. He really is sorry.. wow, I soon realized that this isn't my fault. It's his.
"It's your fault" I said quietly

"I know amor, I know, But I am truly sorry"
He replied looking at me.

I had to hug him. I extended my arms and he did as well. We hugged for what seemed like minutes and I started to cry on his chest.

He started playing with my hair.
" I- I forgive you" I managed to say between sobs.
"Thanks hermosa, love you"
"I love you too"

"Now let's clean up your clothes, I can see them behind the couch dumbass" he chuckled