Ibuki x Mikan

This is cringe please ,😭🎸
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

This is cringe please ,😭🎸° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

Standing under the cherry tree, Mikans heart pounded. She was truly ready for the moment to happen yet, but might as well get it over with. Ibuki stands, tilting her head. "So.. what do you need from me?" She asks, clearly confused.
"Oh.. I wanted to ask you," her heart fluttered. "Would you please.." pounding faster then before. "Make friendship bracelets with me..!?"
She said it so fast she wasn't sure that Ibuki understood. "Please? You can say no..! I'm not forcing you, I swear."
Ibuki stands up straight and smiles. "Of course! It depends thought.. what colors do you have?"
Mikan blind hardly. "Uh.. I have the rainbow..?"
Ibuki wasn't satisfied. "Black, red blue?"
Still not satisfied.
"I have the pansexual flag..?" Mikan was running out of things to say.
"I'm sold on it!"
Ibuki grabs Mikans hand and walks down from the Sakura tree. About 4 minutes in, Mikans whole face was red and was practically spinning. "I.. don't know where I'm going." Ibuki looks around confused.
Mikan stares at her until she suddenly remembers what was happening. "Oh! This way.." they started walking towards Mikans house, holding hands.
When they finally arive Mikan sits down. They start making friendship bracelets. They have an amazing time. If only Mikan could work up the courage to say what she really wanted to tell Ibuki..

Art is by ministarfruit on Tumblr