Chiaki x Hajime

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"hey, hey, hajime..!" Chiaki sleepily walks up to him.
"What do you need?" Hajime was already
"Oh.. nothing much.. I guess.. want to play video games?" She raised her hand.
"Um.."
Hajime has never played video games before, he feared he wasn't good at them, he didn't want to let Chaiki down.
"Well.. I.."
"Please? It would mean a lot.. I guess." Chiaki didn't have much hope in her eyes.
"Y-yeah. Yeah sure."
Hajime wasn't sure about it, but might as well try. Walking down to Chiaki's room, the dorms were clear. Not a person was outside. Hajime didn't think of it much. "Here we are.."

She opened the door. Inside, everyone was playing video games. Hajime was a little disappointed, he hoped it was just him and Chiaki. "Oh..! Here, Hajime!"
Nagito padded the seat next to him.
Everyone was having a nice time, although Hajime was a little bored. He grabbed the controller anyway, and started gaming away. He didn't really know the controls, he was learning as he was going. He wasn't really good at it anyway, but one things for sure. It was addicting.
He found himself one of the last people in the room besides Chiaki, who was  clearly winning. Hajime, just now noticing he overstayed his welcome, looks at Chiaki and jumps. Chiaki smiles as hajime gets up.
"Are you leaving so suddenly?"
'y-yeah.."
Hajime is about to walk out when Chiaki points at his controller.
"You can.. stay. If you want, I guess. Finish the game at least, I guess."
Chiaki says.
"Oh.. oh. Okay."
Hajime sits back down. They happily gamed the rest of the night, although they were very tired, and ended up falling asleep, of course, and Chiaki won every round, too. But at least they did it, together.

Art is by cawoshin on Twitter