chapter - 2

SERIOUSLY?

klaus pov :

I was in new orleans. The time is 11 : 4. I am thirsty and i don't have anything in my fridge. 'I think i have to walk now', i thought to myself when i got to know i have to now go to the nearest beer and alcohol shops. I want to the market to buy those few stuff i needed. Thats when i saw her. Saw a beautiful blonde standing inside the coffee shop. She was looking marvelous and was just thinking to drink her blood. She was looking delicious. I took my stuff and went inside the coffee shop. As i sat there something unusual was happening to me. I was feeling a sharp headache and it was not just a normal one. I didn't paid much attention and started looking through my phone, thats when the blonde came. I was not here for just coffee. What do you expect from a hybird? I tried to compel that waitress but thats when i got it. She is a god damn bloody witch. She winced me in pain. My head was now not just aching but i was feeling someone was tearing me in half a piece. I ran out as fast as i can from the coffee shop. I spoke to myself under my breathe "Well looks like someone is gonna rip that bloody witch now". I went home after this incident and took a 2 hour nap.

-----------------------skip 2 hours---------------------------------

Now here I m tired of all the daily life shit. I have more important things to do except killing people and ripping stupid people's hearts out. I want to taste new blood now. I m not more attracted to the new orleans blood. As if i give a shit about it. I need more and more new blood. i want to kill people and want to hear them screaming for life. For my this impulsive nature, my past needs to be blamed. I know i have taken many wrong decisions in my life and now they are blurting out. I m going through the worst times of my life and blood is helping me a lot. As long as i m provided with blood i don't need anyone. As long as i have my emotions turned off i can't lose. Turning my emotions off from past 700 years has kept me alive. Now i m deciding where to move next to taste the delicious blood of more people. As i was scrolling my dial list i saw a name 'stefan' and got to know where to move next. I smirked to myself and spoke "Don't worry mate, next turn is yours.....!!"

HELL LOOKS LIKE MY LIFE IS GONNA BE MORE ADVENTUROUS NOW.

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY LADS!!!
do u like the fanfic, if yes then can u help me with one thing? just vote and comment it won't take half of your time. And it would be very greatful of you if u share it :(

thanks for reading till here, but wait and watch. The more the chapters the more the dramas, lust, love, anger, revenge, emotions, and the darkest secret of people.

ily all.