My one and only (7)

_________________________________________
Lisa's POV
"Mommy!When will my cousins come?"Liyah said while picking her unicorn bag.
"Soon my love."I said while placing Leo on the chair.
Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa prepared a little party for all the kids including the little babies at a farm.
*DOOR BELL RINGS*
"Their here!"Liyah said running towards the door.
"I'll get it!"Jungkook said.
"Hi Liyah baby!Hi Jungkook"Jisoo unnie said picking Liyah up."Hi Lisa!Hi baby Leo"She said while carrying Leo and Liyah In the car.
"Hello Unnie and Oppa!Have fun kids."I said closing the door.
"Lisa we are alone..."Jungkook said while back hugging me.
"The hell Jungkook?You want to eat food or not?"
I said trying to escape from his grip
"I dont wanna eat food I wanna eat you."He smirked and winked.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!"I shouted while running away
"Imma get ya!"He said running after me.
I went inside the guest rooms hoping he wouldn't find me.I was out of breath.
He entered and placed his both hands around me trapping me.
"Lisa?"He said before kissing me.The kiss lasted at least 10 minutes.

The kiss lasted at least 10 minutes

Was us literally.
We both were out of breath.
"Was craving that for 4 years"Jungkook said grabbing my hand making me sat on his lap.
"You are so horny!"I said while pinching his cheeks.He chuckled
"Now let me go!"I said escaping from his grip.
"No"He said coldly
"What do you want now?"I said with a frown
"You"He whispered in my ears seductively.
"If you really want?I guess....."I sighed.
"Yes!"He became happy
"But I have a deal dont go to deep.No more babies!"I said
"Deal!"He smirked
"Promise?"I said pouting
"Yes my love"he said.
We went up did it for an hour and laid in bed.
"Imma get dressed. The kids might be back in a few hours."I said.
"Thank you lisa"He whispered
I chuckled.It was fun tho wish I had down it before.He said I got a lot better at it.Meh I guess.
________________________________________
Jungkook's POV
We went down stairs and lisa started making food.I helped her by chopping the vegetables.
"Mommy!Daddy we are home!"Liyah said running to us.Followed by Jisoo noona carrying a sleeping Leo.
"Hi Liyah!Thank you unnie and oppa for everything!"Lisa said hugging Jisoo noona.
"Let's have dinner"I said
Both agreed.The babies were asleep while both Liyah , Jinsoo and Jihun were playing .Jisoo noona and Jin hyung were staying.
"Soo..Lizkook what did you do at home?Jin hyung asked with a smirk.I smirked back
"YAH!"Lisa started blushing.All of us started to laugh except for Lisa.
"Why are you blushing Lisa?After all Jungkook is your husband."Jisoo noona said laughing.
"Your right noona"I said
"We only did it cause Jungkook was insisting"Lisa said after swallowing her chicken.
We ate and talked till 2 am.We went to sleep.
The next day I woke up and saw rose petals leading somewhere.When I looked over Lisa wasn't there.I followed the petals and it lead to the front door.No one was at the house except me.i was confused.It had a letter attached on the door.
The letter read:
                                The beach house
                                    ~Lisa
I changed and went to the beach house.I saw The hyungs and noonas pointing towards the inside.I went inside and saw all the kids pointing at the beach house.When I went there I saw Lisa.The room was decorated with roses and candles.
Lisa:

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Happy birthday babe

"Happy birthday babe."Lisa said walking towards me
"Thank youu"I said bringing her closer too me and kissing her.
We had a fun night.
_________________________________________
End of the chapter.Love ya byeee