The Anonymous Racketeer

This is the beginning of the story of "The ANonymous Racketeer"...

My name is Agnes. Agnes Massino. I am the daughter of the famous gangster, Alberto Massino. Also known as "BIG JOEY". You may think I act like a spoiled brat and is too cold to approach, but my life is actually the opposite of what you are thinking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started when my mom left and gave me to my cold blooded father. 

My father was everything that a mafian gangster could be, and he acts like I am INVISIBLE!

 He does give me everything I need, but never a father's LOVE!

They say blood is thicker than water, but in our family, its just merely a subtle truth. It is because,

even my own relatives are willing to stain their hands and kill their own brother just for titles. 

But now that I am seventeen years old, I am ready to start a fresh beginning without attaching my name to the Massino family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Agnes' POV

Im so fed up hiding behind my father's shadows, it seems like I'll never have the chance to experience a life being a normal teenager.

Then someone called me, 'Oh its just my butler, Sebastian.'

ON THE PHONE

"Ms Agnes, would you please come down now and get ready for your home classes. Mrs Park is already here." Sebastian said.

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute." I replied and turned off the phone.

So, i readied myself for class and went down to our private library room. 

"What took you so long, Ms Agnes?" asked Mrs Park.

"There were just many things running through my mind last night and had a hard time getting my self to sleep." i said.

"Oh is that so? Well back to what i came here for."

So we had some lessons and review. And once again, it was a another DULL day! .____.

I stayed in my room the whole day thinking how to escape from this unaccepted reality. And finally, after watching all those "James Bond" movies, i gathered up all my scarves and tied them together to form a long rope enough for me to reach the ground.  

I fixed all my clothes and packed all the things that I needed and of course, I also brought a small amount of money just for my whole necessities. (5,000,000 euros XD)

I carefully dropped my luggages just to make sure no one can hear a noise. Then silently, I held my scarves tightly as I start moving down. 

It took me about 30 minutes to figure out how I would climb this huge wall at our backyard and that's when I used my skills in climbing. XD 

"At last! I finally got out from this horrible place."

I had no clue where to go first because I was foreign to the outside world. And just my luck, I found a taxi. I waved my hand and it stopped for me to get inside. 

"Where to Miss?". he asked.

He seems to have a good aura to me, so i answered his question and said,

"Take me to the cheapest hotel."the driver nodded but in his eyes were confusion.

He dropped me in a odd-looking INN. At first, I had second thoughts of going inside, but it was too late to back out. So I went in and directly went to the receptionist and asked,

"How much is the room for a day?". i asked.

"45 euros madam".  OoO i was surprised by the price she gave me!

"Okay, I'll take it." i replied. she smiled and told me,

"Just fill this form and you're ready to go!"

I returned her smile. I was thinking what name should I put?! And That's when I named myself "Aaliyah. Aaliyah Young".

"Thank you Miss Aaliyah, please enjoy your stay!"

she smiled at me once again and after dealing with the form, I headed off to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN MY ROOM 

I didn't notice the time. And i was wondering if my butler and my maids are looking for me this moment. But, I still felt the loneliness inside of me :( And that time, I decided to study. In a delinquent school ^O^

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Agnes' POV

AT SAN MARINO UNIVERSITY

The school was known to be full of shabby and tardy students. I planned to go to this school because, I want to meet different personalities and I believe I can find it in here. 

While walking going to the cashier, someone purposely bumped me....

"uhh, Im sorry!"i said sheepishly, and hid my face.

"Why are you saying sorry?" he said in an arrogant way.

"U-uhmm---" i did not know what to reply then suddenly he cut me off.

"See, you don't even know why you said that. Tss, annoying!"he said angrily.

"Oh, you're name is Pierre?"i said shyly

''I dont know and I dont care who you are, just stop stalking me you WEIRDO!'' he said. and that's

when i burst out.

"Look here PI-ERRE! I dont care too, I just want to go to this school and meet some new people and avoid these kind of attitudes that you're showing"i said, and came closer to him"So dont you dare call me a weirdo you FREAK!!!!" and i walked out leaving him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pierre's POV

WOW! JUST WOW! That impulsive female just called me a FREAK! >O< 

I AM PIERRE LAISON, AND IN MY 17 YEARS OF EXISTENCE, NO ONE EVER DARED TO CALL ME A FREAK! I'LL MAKE THAT GIRL SUFFER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all readers,

Vote and comment about our story to help us improve and enhance it so that you'll enjoy reading til the end.

ENJOY! ^___^