Chapter I - First day of school

CHAPTER 1

Agnes' POV

Who does that guy think he is?

It doesn't mean that if he looks, err.. HANDSOME, he can look down on others. >3<

I hope I dont see him again

HE'S SUCH A MEANY! 

::::THE NEXT DAY::::

Agnes' POV

This is it! The day that I'm finally going to school...

I think this is a bad idea after all, but...

IM ONLY LIVING ONCE AND SO I'LL MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT! 

GO AGNES!! XD

:::::AT THE CLASSROOM:::::

 Im really nervous >.< Then the teacher spoke to the students...

TEACHER: Okay class, we have a transferee and she's quite new to our environment so please take good care of her and be good! ... Okay, Aaliyah! You may now come in ;))

Then I went in and the teacher told me to introduce myself.

So, I did.

But just when I was gonna introduce myself, my eyes went sore when I saw that FREAKIN' FREAK! >O<

But, I need to be compose, and pretend not to see him. Then, I smiled and started introducing myself.

Aaliyah: HI EVERYONE! I am Ag-- Oh great, I almost forgot! My name is Aaliyah Young. 17 years old. That's all the information I can give you, but please take good care of me. Thanks!

I simply smiled at them then I heard them whispering about me. Like....

Classmate1: What a weirdo! Why does she say "That's all the information I can give you?"

Classmate2: IKR? Maybe she runaway from home. or she's hiding something.

Classmate3: Ooh! I like this girl. She's so mysterious.

Then, the teacher but in and said sarcasticly..

Teacher: Okay guys. That's enough. You don't have to whisper, she can hear you. Aaliyah, please sit beside Pierre since it's the only vacant seat. 

Great! Now I have to suffer my whole class hour with this FREAK! Arrgghhh! >.<

But, I have no choice so, I sat beside him.